• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Eternal Card Game [fanfic] A Wing For a Wing, chapters 1&2

    Eternal Card Game [fanfic] A Wing For a Wing, chapters 1&2


    [fanfic] A Wing For a Wing, chapters 1&2

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    "My story? No. If the history books are gonna say anything about me, I'm just a character in hers. Icaria meant a lot of different things to different folk. Tyrant, deserter, traitor, hero… I heard it all. To me, mostly she was a friend. Just one scared orphan in over her head in this world, and I was with her to the bitter end. I've got to say, I didn't think it would go down this way. I used to believe in heroes. Not anymore. Justice didn't make me feel any better. It didn't save Argenport. It didn't save her. And all the martyrs in the world couldn't take down a man who succumbed to his own debts. Drink up, folks."

    —Jekk

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/28601706/chapters/70099839

    submitted by /u/GrixisGirl
    [link] [comments]

    Best campaigns/bundles/packs for a new player?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    So I've been getting my feet wet in PVE and sealed league, and I'm ready to start building a collection. I'm interested in both Expedition and Throne, and I like to play established competitive decks (as opposed to experimenting/brewing). I know the game has a great f2p model but I don't have time to optimize the grind and I'm happy to spend a little money to build a foundation.

    Obviously, only Awakening and Bastion Rising are legal for Expedition, so I'll definitely pick those up, and I want to open some packs for the Expedition-legal pack sets (skewing to Argent Depths since I'll be getting a lot of Empire packs from rewards).

    Eternal Warcry stats show that Argent/Empire and Empty Throne are the most popular sets for Throne since the Empire patch. Is this skewed because of the short time frame? I'm thinking I want to open some Empty Throne packs to maybe get some staples for that format.

    Also, it looks like all of the old campaigns are equally popular in Throne, is it just a "what deck I want to play" question as to which campaigns/bundles I should get? Or are all they all generally useful?

    Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

    submitted by /u/malthusianist
    [link] [comments]

    How to utilize learned imitator?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Exactly what it sounds like. How is one supposed to use it?

    submitted by /u/MeReddit8
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't get to play Xumuc Whisper on my enemies turn. Lost a game as a result of it. Am I missing something with this card?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    Wanted to ready my dudes so that I could block. Never got the option to cast the spell when my opponent attacked.

    submitted by /u/FudginatorDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment