• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Possible Bug with new promo

    Eternal Card Game Possible Bug with new promo


    Possible Bug with new promo

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    I noticed this in my last ai game. It seems like the ai thinks that Genetor's entomb effect is bad for it. Basically, he used a 4 damage removal spell on my 2/2 instead of it, and double blocked a 4/2 instead of him. I could be wrong, but I'll try to look for more evidence.

    submitted by /u/ikepetro
    [link] [comments]

    Wow this game!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    So I used to play this game along with MTG, Duelyst and Gwent. I honestly loved this game, so even though the F2P aspect of this game got me almost everything I could ever need, I did drop some money to keep it chugging along.

    Fast forward what 2 years'ish, when I find myself with a free evening and decide to load up Eternal. I honestly have to say that this is super fun and makes even old decks like mine still feel powerful and meaningful. I honestly have to say this is a great game with well designed cards.

    Cheers to all to helped make this game.

    submitted by /u/HelloAgain1992
    [link] [comments]

    Filterable gallery of the 1/8 Draft Pack changes (better late than never)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Salty Brew - Diet No Legion

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Can we change Worldpyre to cost 3 and activate for 5 already ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    It's always being played from market from transpose, the face aegis just make more difficult to interact and it's being too much consistent on high rolling. Whenever someone plays it on turn 4 after Transpose, the opponent must have a way to break aegis AND a way to destroy it or the game is over on the spot, destroying it after even one activation is almost GG anyway.

    Costing 3 and activation for 5 would make a better window for interaction, and would not change the turn it could be activated for the first time anyway , and of course, not being marketable with transpose.

    submitted by /u/Arzheu
    [link] [comments]

    A month of league

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:13 PM PST

    The Merriest Mandrake Died for the Mistakes of Empire of Glass - 1 7 2021 Balance Changes

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    My plan to get more people to try eternal.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Hey "Why I Salty" here, just letting you guys know I'm trying to get the world out for Eternal.

    At the moment I'm just adding tags of every digital card game I can think to my eternal videos so maybe they will show up on people recommended videos. Also a F2P tag.

    But the next step would to start making content of other cards games (Mainly LoR), but at the start of those video I would show gameplay of eternal and have me telling the viewer something like "Disclaimer I mainly play eternal so please forgive me for any misplay I do in this video". Annoying tactics for sure it all I can think of...

    I would just tell my RL and online friends about the game, but I don't have any friends who enjoy a good card game.

    submitted by /u/WhyTryndamere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment