• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Breaking Up with Amplify Combo

    Eternal Card Game Breaking Up with Amplify Combo


    Breaking Up with Amplify Combo

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Inoa, Elevator Overseer Promo Quest!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Jarral Feln (Top 20 Throne)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:33 AM PST

    I havent posted a decklist here in a while, so I thought I do that again for the deck I played to rank 14 master in throne this month (42:16). I wont write to much about how to play it here because I already did that on eternalwarcry, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

    Decklist: Jarral Feln (Top 20) by LordPerth | Eternal Decks | Eternal Warcry

    submitted by /u/L0rdPerth
    [link] [comments]

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEW COMPETITIVE SEASON ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:33 PM PST

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON ECQ EXACT DATE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    submitted by /u/hey_why_you
    [link] [comments]

    Dovid Hooru Soldiers - Expedition Deck Tech & Game Play

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Legendary Crafting Guide

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Is there an up to date crafting guide for legendary cards??? The one I have in Google Sheets dates from July 2020. It's missing 2 sets.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_Num7
    [link] [comments]

    Genetor Dovid Theme Deck Review

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Which deck to craft?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    I have saved some shiftstones and can't decide which deck(s) to craft. I would like to hear your opinion on which of them will stay relevant for the longest time, or more specifically, which of the legendaries I would have to craft will stay relevant.

    Xenan Reanimator https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/mmmm_1gOTeI/top-50-xenan-reanimator-2-0

    I would have to craft 2 Varas and 3 Katras

    Jarral Feln https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Bem7HH5Yxdw/jarral-feln-top-20

    4 Felrauks and 1 Krull missing

    Kenna & Rost https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/BCiEZdSaeUU/2-throne-masters

    2 Kennas and 4 Rosts missing

    TJS Control

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/USsGqfibiqs/tjs-control-throne

    3 Rolants and 3 Dianas Missing

    And please don't ask me what kind of deck I like to play, I like any style, and each of the cards I would have to craft. What I also like about this decks is, that I wouldn't have to craft legendaries of the newest set, (except one Krull which I probably would replace) because the probability is higher to draft them from packs etc...

    submitted by /u/SkyCrack56
    [link] [comments]

    Ramplify! *expedition*

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:30 AM PST

    This other DCG is going to give away their entire core set to players for a limited time only and i think eternal should do something like this as well.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:00 PM PST

    I was surprise to hear the news cause this card game only has 3 sets at the moment and giving new players one of those sets for free is crazy. Also their core sets has twice as many cards then the other two, but i think they are only giving away 1 copy of each card. However it work they will be getting a lot of new players by doing this (including me).

    I am not going to give out the name of the card game cause this isn't a advertisement for that game. Just trying inform you what other card games are doing to try to get new players to try out their game which eternal should also do.

    Eternal has 10 sets and 12 campaigns what is DWD excuse for not doing the same thing and give away older cards to new players. They should do something similar like give away 1-2 non destroyable copies of each card from "The Empty Throne" and "Omen of the past" to new and returning players players with small collections. Most of those cards are still viable in throne and are sometimes rotated in expedition.

    I love this game (even with all it faults) and i want it grow cause not all of us or going to keep playing this game forever. No matter what the reason is people will stop playing this game and if this game loses more people then gain it will die. At the moment the game is steady, but it not growing which makes me worry and is the reason why i keep doing these annoying post.

    So DWD if you are reading this please do something like this to attract new players. The whales won't be here forever. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment