• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Scion Draft

    Eternal Card Game Scion Draft


    Scion Draft

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    I may be a little frustrated with the current metagame

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Final 2 challenges of the Tuesday Night Eternal Winter Season are this weekend. Expedition on Fri @ 1p UTC/8a EST and Tues @ 7p EST

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Final 2 challenges of the Tuesday Night Eternal Winter Season are this weekend. Expedition on Fri @ 1p UTC/8a EST and Tues @ 7p EST

    The Invitational is almost here! There are two challenges remaining meaning two final trophies to award. Both formats are expedition and they take place this Friday and next Tuesday.

    Registration is open now at www.battlefy.com and dont forget to catch the live coverage at twitch.tv/telemokos.

    https://preview.redd.it/hesyyogkeuh61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9491e32c7bf4bb3be2e41eb0dfa4ae6e73fdf765

    https://preview.redd.it/ys0fmxeleuh61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a70f70818bfd21c3271ac9b587e863fe95bafd8

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    TNT Throwdown Tournament Series Starts Tomorrow at Noon CST

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Here's your reminder to sign up for the Throne TNT Throwdown that starts tomorrow (roughly 24.5h from now). Get your games in Wednesday through Sunday in a round robin fashion at your own pace. We will also be awarding points for the Tournament Series.

    See you there!

    Sign up here!

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    (Eternal Card Game) A Warm Welcome - Vara Gameplay

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    (Eternal Card Game) Best Left Buried - Vara Gameplay

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:25 PM PST

    What decks from Eternal Warcry can I build with my collection? I created a spreadsheet to check that.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm not very good at deckbuilding, so I prefer to go to Eternal Warcry and check the decks in there. But the problem I always have is... what decks can I play with my current collection of cards? As far as I know, there's no way to get that information from Eternal Warcry.

    So... I've scrapped ALL the decks from Eternal Warcry (28931 so far), put them in an excel spreadsheet along my collection, and make it to calculate the percentage of cards I have for each deck. I created it just for myself but I thought that maybe someone could find it useful... so here it is (it uses macro's for the calculation, so it will ask you to enable them). Get it here -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w9EUv-hqXN2C0PYWK5l0wpqrIECFo81f!

    How to use it?

    1. Download your collection from Eternal game itself.
    2. Download the spreadsheet, open it with MS Excel, go to the "Collection" tab and paste the collection you just copied there (where it says "Paste your collection here"). Dont worry if some cells are not calculates correctly now, they will be right later.
    3. Go to the "Decks" tab and click on the "Refresh %'s" button. It will calculate the % of cards you have for each deck in the last column. After that, you can filter the table by type (Throne, Expedition, Gauntlet), number of views, patch, etc etc...

    On my Ryzen 5 3600 takes less than a minute to calculate the %'s but could take more if your computer is old (theres A LOT of decks to check hehe).

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Jarenare
    [link] [comments]

    Bug report: Edict of Linrei does not transform Coretap Maximizer, it only stuns.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:35 PM PST

    I triple checked my void to make sure it was Edict of Linrei that I used, and not Frost. I had another Edict in hand, tried it again next turn, same result. It does stun the Coretap Maximizer, but does not transform it into a 0/1 totemite.

    submitted by /u/TryHarderAgainer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment