• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Faced with another situation I have never been in.

    Eternal Card Game Faced with another situation I have never been in.


    Faced with another situation I have never been in.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Is Black Sky Harbingers summon ability supposed to hit sites? I don't think it is but I am probably wrong.

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    Deck tech: revamped combo deck - West-Wind's Aid.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Eternal players

    I have updated an old favorite of mine. A combo/control deck. If you want, you can read the description on Eternal Warcry. I have also created a deck tech video, which can be found on my YouTube-Channel. Feel free to comment. It's a relatively simple deck for my standards. 75 cards. No shenanigans. Thank you for your time.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Sol_o2Q94Xc/west-wind-s-aid

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2EEnNUTpwY

    Edit 1: I uploaded the first match video to the playlist. Enjoy.

    Edit 2: Thanks for the upvotes... very encouraging. It's not easy building decks like this. I know the production value can be improved, but... that's what I do for now. Thank you again. Have a great day. Osidan

    Edit 3: Thinking about Reweave... it's a good tool. Although the cost restricition is not ideal in this deck.

    Best regards

    Osidan

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment