• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Moldermuck is so good!

    Eternal Card Game Moldermuck is so good!


    Moldermuck is so good!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    I used to like this card pre-Revelation, but I am even liking this card more now.

    Here are some of the reasons that I like it:

    • it can play a unit for free (allowing Ky, Awakened Master to be played at 5 power and activated)
    • accidentally giving it Deadly is hilarious... as it will kill itself (unless it has Regen too)
    • using the relic from Justice Sketch, you can permanently double its attack and health before attacking (so your Moldermucks get bigger)
    • with Supply Lines, each time your Moldermucks attack or block, they increase the ability of Supply Lines (making all your future units bigger)
    • using a 1/1 Moldermuck to block prevents the attacker from using Lifesteal

    Such an interesting card design.

    Are there any interesting synergies that I missed?

    submitted by /u/SilentNSly
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you managed to make a Gauntlet deck that never loses?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I'm curious to see what everyone has come up with. I know it's not the most popular mode, but it's usually all I can play because I can stop at any time to take care of real life stuff.

    submitted by /u/Lurking4Answers
    [link] [comments]

    Universal draft guide

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Can't Counterspell 'Reset the Day'?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Was just playing a game, had me little counter in hand, mana open to cast it, chap/chappet plays reset the day, and my hand gets shuffled before I get a chance to counter. Is this as intended? would have expected to be able to counter spell it, cost me the game :..(

    submitted by /u/blip902
    [link] [comments]

    Five Faction Sindar - Throne Deck Tech (video)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    QOL: Favourite Tutor options remembered in decks

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    Just a suggestion that I would like to discuss: I use Know When to Hold 'Em and other Tutors in many decks currently, and I'd love for Fate cards to be in front after casting these. I often pick Xo. I often pick Hurler. Mistveil Drake. Lumen Shepherd. Broken Contract. Etc. Sometimes I have to click the go right arrow many times for Hurler and others, which is no problem. But why not remember those options? Fate cards first? Would be a sweet QOL change. How do you feel about this? Best regards, Osidan

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    Cirso's Meddling can't be countered by some spells?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Cirso's Meddling can't be countered by some fast spells like Recycle but still can be negated by Unseal or Rejection.

    This has been occurring quite frequently in Gauntlet so I was wondering is this by design or a bug?

    submitted by /u/blekpenter92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment