• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Another usual day at the forge. DWD, tweak it.

    Eternal Card Game Another usual day at the forge. DWD, tweak it.


    Another usual day at the forge. DWD, tweak it.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Twisted Frontier Steam achievement broken

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I've looked this up to no help, the closest I've seen is the trueachievements page guide user claiming that Twisted Surveyor was required. I've attempted with Twisted Surveyor, didn't help.

    It took me a while to notice, but I got the milestone (in-game) on the first attempt. It's the steam achievement that will not pop. I got the 'Do The Twist' milestone and achievement at the same time.

    submitted by /u/EnderofGames
    [link] [comments]

    Can I please get some help here

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I bought two theme decks - Elysian Wisdom and Jufi's tricksters. They're both pretty good IMO. Gauntlets for the most part are either really easy or really long. PvP is where i fail instantly. It feels like every single time other players are able to go off and lock me down really, really fast. Can I get some tips to make the deck faster. Should i put more lower cost cards? Cards with a more broad range of effects? More high power cards? Any suggestions? I've racked up a ton of cards and i tried replacing a few but it seems like editing these decks kind of breaks their purpose. Should i make a new one from scratch and improvise? Are theme decks just not really worth the time?

    submitted by /u/These-Cranberry-86
    [link] [comments]

    AI: My sword is so useless that i will rebuke my remaining blocker in an act of defiance!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    rumours of balance patch?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    i'm not fussed either way but heard there was one coming would this be before or after the throne tournament? mostly out of curiosity than a need for it to happen.

    do wish we would get buff patches more than nerf patches though

    submitted by /u/Thatresolves
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations is the most fun I've had drafting in this game.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I can't not draft Blue/Black. Using Stealth bluffs as my combat tricks and making things unblockable/unable to block while getting insane value out of the super unusual "when exactly two units attack" ability is basically all I've ever wanted to do in these factions. Super fun deck, went 6-3, 7-1, and 7-0 using it in my drafts.

    Thank you to the creators of this game I love this limited.

    submitted by /u/cabalforbreakfast
    [link] [comments]

    When the Elysian Wisdom deck actually works. First time I pulled this off.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Budget Exp. Decks for Revelations

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Friday as Jank(Meme) Day

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I propose, all Friday as Jank(meme) decks day.

    This is my current situation (Been playing from Defiance):

    1) Eternal is becoming unfun (my case) because of competitive play (same decks- meta)

    2) Do not play casual, only ranked for day achivement.

    3) Play mostly Gaunlet (not for grinding, but where I can play jank decks and have some fun)

    4) the 3 or 4 times that played casual, found competive decks (by competitive means tier 1 or tier 2 decks).

    I propose all Friday as Jank(meme) decks day.

    On this day, we will use CASUAL for playing only Jank decks. This is a community agreement.

    If you encounter a non jank deck, just concede. (of course this must grow, in order to get more Jank players)

    Please note that fast conceding, is DWD banning, so you have to play some turns. (if someone could explain it more, I will be grateful.)

    Now what is considering Jank (meme)?

    This could be argued, as different players have different opinions. (please post your opinnions)

    For me, cards that creates or (transforms) random cards, is jank (ex. Knucklebones)

    Non competetive tribal decks (ex dinosaurs, merchants) or some competitive tribal that are not to pushed (big dragons, big midrange (7+ cost units)

    Decks that rely on an ability (ex: all lifesteal decks, scout decks, aegis decks, spellcraft decks, student-mentor decks, )

    And maybe, (maybe) gaunlet decks (decks that you use for gaunlet clearing) -this is not jank, but I found out that playing gaunlet decks, helps with developing the board.

    Tell me your thoughs, if this could be implemented. What "rules" could we add. (for example: not allowing mass kill efect - ie. harsh rule)

    As stated before, this is a community agreement (should be publicited by us using any media we could find) and see if we can get this trough.

    As Allways, Good Luck and have some fun.

    submitted by /u/RU_KLO
    [link] [comments]

    The last choice I got in the event, lol

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Awesome Suggestion to adjust reanimator

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Put a goddamn response window between Vara+Azindel and playing Azindel's units. Maybe if we had the option to send an agent we wouldn't all be getting completely fucked.

    submitted by /u/Meyou52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment