• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Card Game Decks: Totalines

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Card Game Decks: Totalines


    Eternal Card Game Decks: Totalines

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Getting back into the game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    So I haven't played in about a year (since they changed the distinction from market/black market to essentially only black market). I enjoy playing combo/control kinda decks, kinda like dizo's racket when that was a thing, how would y'all suggest getting back into eternal?

    submitted by /u/LordePachi
    [link] [comments]

    Passage of Aeons and Aegis

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Hello, i just had a game, where [[passage of aeons]] silenced my whole board even thougth all units had aegis. Is this intended? I was thinking Aegis will block silencing effects.

    submitted by /u/uv239
    [link] [comments]

    Rewards for the month?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    So I was fortunate enough to hit master last night, and I got my rewards this morning. Got my packs and legendary, but then it also said one prize was a silver circle with a 5 in the middle. I poked around the client but have no idea what that meant. What was that 5 for?

    submitted by /u/SzmFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Units effected by Sandstorm Titan/Scarf can still be targeted by Gravity Rifle

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I don't think this is a bug so I'm just letting you guys know. I think this would also apply to experimental forcefield.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Making the Promo Work - Javan, the Steel Crest (Decklist and Gameplay)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment