• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Out the Loop: Whats with all the apology posts?

    Eternal Card Game Out the Loop: Whats with all the apology posts?


    Out the Loop: Whats with all the apology posts?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Had a bit of a break, come back and theres a few essays up top from people giving a round about non-apology. I mean fair enough if you've pissed some people off but a card game message board is that, not a space for massaging fragile egos. Maybe just me <shrug>, just seems kinda weeeeird though

    I dunno maybe just a case of dont feed the trolls, this post included /irony

    Anyway enjoying the meta atm feeling pretty good at the low silvers! New sets pretty rad and excited to see what the new set shapes up to be.

    submitted by /u/blip902
    [link] [comments]

    [HoG] Inevitable Corruption

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Made a meme, while waiting.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I want DWD to apologize to everyone who suffers from looking at this image.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Any meta decks built around Haunting Scream?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about coming back and really want to play a Haunting Scream deck.

    I haven't touched it in at least 8 months, but I had a decent collection before.

    submitted by /u/Delanorix
    [link] [comments]

    Qualifying for Eternal Open Tournaments

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Ive recently come back to Eternal after a hiatus and I've gotten back to master in Throne but haven't touched Expedition, does anyone know whether I need to hit Master in Expedition to qualify for the upcoming tournament?

    submitted by /u/Sosa_Sama
    [link] [comments]

    TNE is back!! This Friday, Jul 17 @ 5p UTC/1p EDT is Challenge 4 (Throne)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Ain't much but it's honest work

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Sincere apologies to the Eternal reddit community for my impoliteness. Ban over.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Hello Eternal subreddit community

    I wanted to say I'm terribly sorry for using offensive language before my now one month long ban. I was about to be permabanned, I was indeed permabanned for stating my opinions in an - admittedly - potentially inflammatory way, so I took the hit. I asked for being allowed with my real name on the Eternal subreddit. The worried, alarmed and angry moderator(s), it was one (was it Singaporean Guy? Could be) decided to give me another chance. I was banned for one month, I am back now. I sincerely apologize for my emotional unstableness. I won't go into detail. I apologize for my foul language. I will try to be rational, civil and objective in my contributions and comments on this forum. In the past, as a young boy and as an adolescent, I always have been or have tried - to be kind, helping and polite, so I wasn't happy about the way I was treated here for being passionate in my discussion, where I really did use very offensive language in the beginning of these... situations. Well, I promise I will not be anymore. I will focus on the facts and politeness. And I am well aware that further transgressions will lead to immediate ostracization (exile, ban). And it will be forever. Please do not say I'm trying to put the blame where it doesn't belong, because the moderators have been so civil and understanding as concerns my bursts of temper, my flares of anger. So let's leave it at that.

    I hope I can contribute to the success of Eternal as a whole. I see many people with 150 card decks or more than 75, so perhaps some consider my points. Again, I will not elaborate on this... it would be off-topic. I thank the moderators for their leniency. I thank you, reader, for your time and attention. I thank those who replied respectfully or on-topic and not ad-hominem for their thoughts, their understanding and I hope we will continue to have a good discussion and discover more intricacies in this wonderful game that is Eternal CCG, for me by miles the best CCG there is.

    Thank you for your time! Stay safe, stay healthy, may you always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory (Euuh lol), no, good luck, have fun! May dame fortune smile on your during your journey...

    Best regards

    Osidan

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry that to the people I have offended.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    A little bit of drama came up in my 400 YT sub post. I just wanted to say I'm sorry to the people I have offended. It was never my attention to hurt anyone. I thought I mention I was sorry for it, but I guest I was just too focus on trying on trying to prove I wasn't being transphobic and why I thought my actions weren't transphobic.

    I can admit that tittle of the post was kind of offending looking back at it now and I could of just send DWD a email about it. The reason I posted on reddit as I did cause I wanted to get people opinion if the pronoun of the card was correct. I was just being stupid was all. If I knew was going to hurt people wouldn't have down that cause I don't like it when people try to hurt me so I try not to do that to other people. Maybe I should rename my self "Why I Stupid" lol, but for real I'll never do something like that again.

    Hope this apologize sound sincere. It's hard to express emotion through text. I'm not expecting anyone to forgive me or to start liking me. I just want us all to be civil to each other.

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment