• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 13, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Need help to find the name of the card

    Eternal Card Game Need help to find the name of the card


    Need help to find the name of the card

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Need help to find the name of the card

    Hi Deck builders, the following picture is the avatar of a Gauntlet boss deck called "Defender of the Spire". Does any one happen to know if a card also using this picture? (I think the man is Caiphus but I can't find a card by his name) Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/f3n8e4tjm8t71.png?width=285&format=png&auto=webp&s=f62205804edd15eba1294ffe41fc19b03a0786f5

    I am trying to collect all the cards that Gauntlet decks uses (Though I found even the same deck will have different cards each time).

    I use Microsoft Azure setup a free website http://ecg-zzh.azurewebsites.net/ with all the result I collected now. Since it's free, it's quite slow at beginning, and needs about 2-3 minutes to open, but after that, everything will be fast. Finding out the Card name will help me to provide the same avatar of this deck.

    submitted by /u/gladrooster
    [link] [comments]

    Can the ECQ prizes be "Future Set" packs?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Okay, so, hear me out:

    If you're entering the ECQ, then you already have all the cards you need for the current set, right? So then, can we please opt to just have our prizes be "next set" packs, such that when the next set rolls around, we're ready to go?

    submitted by /u/Ilyak1986
    [link] [comments]

    Behold and tremble! The 7 power draw.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Masters with Rakano Weapons!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Can we have a "free" (use packs) Draft mode?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Instead of paying with coins, paying with "packs".

    Cost is 4 packs of any extension.

    Drafting groups should be created (like Among us) - until there are 6-8 or any number of player. then the drafting procees begins.

    Cards are taken from the packs (no curator card list)

    There is limited time to pick cards. (if no one chosen, then random pick)

    Drafting groups could be created from friend list.

    "Free Draft players" do not cross with normal drafting players. So you play only against players of your group.

    you play the 7 games (if 8 players) then leaderborad - reward)

    Of course this takes the possibility of playing some games and continuing another day.

    Could this be implemented? Will be played?

    Your thoughs?

    submitted by /u/RU_KLO
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect to server

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Can't connect so server at the moment (mobile). Just me or down for everyone?

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help getting to masters

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been back and playing for a little over 3 months now and I'm starting to itch for masters so I can get that premium legendary and card packs. I've been trying out all sorts of decks and I feel like I have a handle on it but my win rates say otherwise.

    Currently I'm working on a deck and I'm hoping I can get some pointers. I have next to no shift stone to speak of because of the aforementioned crafting so adding legendaries I don't already have is out of the question, but I could grind for a few rares if I need it.

    Right now I'm running a TPS deck focused on playing azindel early, but it's always either feast or famine with my power so I never really get to play with him. Current win rate is 5-10 (wins-losses) I've mostly died to control decks as they keep me from ramping and prevent my units and relics from generating value. I'm good against agro as most of my units are good blockers or I can stabilize with lifesteal.

    Let me know what I should change and I appreciate any help

    FORMAT:Throne 4 Cull the Deck (Set4 #202) 4 Dazzle (Set1095 #13) 4 Open Way Supplier (Set11 #39) 4 Tome of Horrors (Set1007 #20) 4 Trail Maker (Set3 #65) 4 Vine Grafter (Set10 #197) 4 Feeding Time (Set1 #381) 4 Javan, the Steel Crest (Set11 #414) 2 Tocas, Waystone Harvester (Set6 #75) 4 Wisdom of the Elders (Set1 #218) 4 Vara, Vengeance-Seeker (Set1004 #19) 4 Wasteland Broker (Set9 #214) 4 Ixtol, Champion of Grodov (Set1007 #4) 4 Time Sigil (Set1 #63) 4 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187) 5 Shadow Sigil (Set1 #249) 3 Crest of Wisdom (Set3 #261) 3 Crest of Mystery (Set4 #266) 2 Xenan Banner (Set2 #201) 3 Crest of Cunning (Set3 #267) 2 Feln Painting (Set10 #77) ---------------MARKET--------------- 1 Banish (Set2 #207) 1 Midnight Gale (Set1 #378) 1 In Cold Blood (Set1003 #15) 1 D'Angolo Might (Set11 #147) 1 Azindel, Revealed (Set1004 #21)

    submitted by /u/honey_snake
    [link] [comments]

    8x power in a row after keeping a respectable hand ... DWD please tell me how anyone can play or enjoy or compete? Why can't you implement a new randomizer? Why not do something that might actually benefit your game instead of pretending nothing is wrong, change your priorities, example Cold Open!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment