• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Interview with JNL, winner of the Tuesday Night Eternal Summer Invitational

    Eternal Card Game Interview with JNL, winner of the Tuesday Night Eternal Summer Invitational


    Interview with JNL, winner of the Tuesday Night Eternal Summer Invitational

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    New Player looking for any guidance

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Hi everyone , just downloaded eternal about a week ago My IGN is Camo. I am really enjoying the gameplay and am addicted to it already , looking forward to being apart of the community and if there are any gulids/clans who are recruiting I'm down to be mentored ,I really need some help with deck building and grinding, I am strictly F2p if that matters. Anyone willing to help a noob let me know,I am familiar with CCGs so I dont need any help with the basics Thanks for any feedback Much appreciated .

    submitted by /u/CamoM27
    [link] [comments]

    New to Eternal

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to eternal and I wanted to know how f2p friendly the game is and if it takes a long time to make a good deck, I play lor and mtga

    submitted by /u/Franzj0
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Hooru Ramp

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Eternal Reflections, part 2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Yes, I have more Eternal stuff on my mind. Playing for a few years and only having one long post to show for it just isn't enough. The Open was good to me, and confirmed that there are indeed issues with Expedition right now. Praxis isn't one of them, it's a fun deck that can be interacted with damage-based removal quite nicely, and Azrog + Inferno Den are good and fun bombs at the top of the curve.

    The Waystone extension being down right now has me thinking about the whole campaign deal way back when, and how it was dealt with. I did think it needed to be stopped when we as a community realized the problem with all of this. It was definitely a good idea to implement, and resulted in a popularity boom, but I do agree the whole campaign thing needed to be silenced while there still was a chance. That could have DEFINITELY made Eternal death spiral. Though… I do feel there was a missed opportunity in there to make Eternal as large as Runeterra is now right then and there. We can still do that, but it'll take a lot of work. I don't know what that opportunity entails, I'm not that much of a genius to handle total pandemonium, but I know there's something there.

    Speaking of Eternal's image… I want to touch on that, too. The game's themed around a magitech western setting, with Shiftstone being used to power various tools and even beings around Myria. But it doesn't fully shine through with the gameplay. The gameplay is GOOD, for sure. I can't praise the system enough. But flair to make the world shine through would be wonderful. I think that might be one of the big parts to enhance about the tutorial. Make the boards different, like you're actually travelling with the five Scions. THAT would be a showstopper for a card game for sure! And you can sell those playmats in bundles, too. Some music to round everything up in terms of image would be real nice, but what's here is inoffensive, so don't be afraid to stick with it if future compositions don't end up too terribly well.

    I'm going to talk about cards ruling formats now. The ones that you say "Man, this really sucks to fight! How can I ever beat this?" Some card games have these nasty creatures and spells just have the same theme. As in EVERY SINGLE THING falls in the same style, and dominates matches in the same way. Not Eternal. Sandstorm Titan, Harsh Rule, Icaria, Telut, Rizhan, Caldaran Cookbook, Shrine to Karvet…. and countless, countless more things. Every last one of them demanded lots of attention around them at some point in Eternal, and people have definitely complained about big nasty things that did so much for their cost. But all of them did the whole "winning" in their own unique way. Keep it this way, Dire Wolf, and keep it up. There's so many unique ways to lose a game of Eternal, and a lot of them have seen the light of day. And I'm sure that number will grow with Cold Hunt upcoming on the horizon.

    I'm going to repeat the notion that we can get a day where people can just draft it out against each other. I've noticed over time that drafts are tougher for beginners to get into, so some further incentive to just let it all fly loose for not a large cost would be wonderful. Could even make a few of them Scion Drafts, if the community wants them.

    Lastly, I'd like for someone to just make an official compendium of Eternal content creators, and further unify this community. That would be great. …oh, and I want the monthly lore updates, too. The chapter readings were very nice, and gives us insights into the characters of Myria. And Xulta, when that was relevant.

    submitted by /u/TempestDragonKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment