• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 26, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Big one turn swings

    Eternal Card Game Big one turn swings


    Big one turn swings

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 09:15 PM PST

    My opponent plays Stormhalt Plating. I'm holding Twisted Farmer and Hearth Smasher with 7 power. I decide to take the hits to the face and eot Twisted Farmer. Then I topdeck Bullseye which gave me almost exact lethal. I guess Bullseye vs Stormhalt Plating is a fairly common interaction.

    submitted by /u/Positive_Form_8029
    [link] [comments]

    A new Sealed League begins next week for Eternal Chapter 64: Valley Disturbed! Join to unlock the exclusive Valley Disturbed card back!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 09:00 AM PST

    What's good vs Argenport in Expedition right now?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 12:50 AM PST

    I hate nearly every deck I've tried playing this expedition with the exception of Rakano aggro, but that just loses hard to half the format being Argenport.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Comet__
    [link] [comments]

    The Misplay Meta - Weeks of 2/10 and 2/17

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 10:59 AM PST

    Blue Icaria Rebirth

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 12:44 PM PST

    I am trying to put together a viable competitive list for Icaria Blue for the purpose of throne.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/XfETFCQLFlc/lue-caria-ebirth

    This is the list of cards I am considering for the deck, and I am trying to get additional input for cards that I should be using, should not be using, and numbers. I have a few lists that have been performing well but have some glaring weaknesses. IE needing more board wipes, more weapons, and not running out of resources.

    This project is a bit harder with the Xo and Hurler nerf, but I am trying to buckle down and get something functional out of this.

    The market will depend on the merchants (if any) are chosen. Right now I am having more success with no market.

    I ran a bunch of numbers for probability and the most consistent numbers (from my test pool) are: 8 - 1 drops 9 - 2 drops 16 - 3 drops 5 - 4 drops 7 - 5 drops 1 - 6 drop 2 - 7 drops 2 - 8 drops

    If anyone would like to make suggestions, throw numbers around, or just discuss tech for this list, I am here for it.

    Edit: wanted to add that the concept has a hard time with Aegis if you dont have a weapon big enough to crush units.

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    Huge singleton decks in Throne?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 07:51 PM PST

    I just came back to the game after being away for 2-3 years, so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. But I'm running into a ton of singleton decks with over a hundred cards in Throne ladder, mostly silver and gold rank opponents. What's the advantage to doing this?

    submitted by /u/doctorvonwizard
    [link] [comments]

    Rebuild + Glimpse the Possibilities bug.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 03:46 PM PST

    Reported already. As the title says, if you play Glimpse the Possibilities, and them Rebuild, it removes warp from your deck. It might be putting Rebuild on top of your deck and bugging out. I don't think it's supposed to function this way but I could be wrong.

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment