• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Buffing suggestions

    Eternal Card Game Buffing suggestions


    Buffing suggestions

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 11:43 PM PST

    I really should be doing work, but instead I'm going to give some buffing ideas for the next balance patch. I'm trying to promote cool cards that get underutilized, with an eye towards not making any current meta decks too strong.

    Kan, Censari General - 6FFFF (now 7FFFF) - the Fire legendary inscribe should be a better card. This would make it more playable in midrange Fire, which is an underplayed architype generally anyway.

    Cuno, Chronomancer - 5/5 (now 4/4) - a 5/5 ambush for 5TT is certainly not above rate, and generally I think Ambush is an underused mechanic. You could increase the contract to 3 if you are a bit worried, but this is a cool but underutilized card.

    Expedition Gear - costs 5TTT (cost 6T) - I like the idea of lowering the cost on a cool card but it probably shouldn't be splashable.

    Thunderfist Striker - gains Overwhelm. Makes it much more likely to connect.

    Summary Judgment - kills every creature with 4 attack or less (was 5 attack) - flavorful, very Justice, and would be an interesting sweeper for aggro.

    Spared Fate - 3PP (was 4PP) - a very cool card that would give a boost to an underpowered deck (Hooru flyers).

    Chirganth, Ice Regent - either 5/5 (was 5/4) or reduce contract cost to 3 - another cool but underplayed card, and I think spell damage matters deck could use a boost.

    Misthelm - gives +5 Armor (was +4) - might make the bird a little more robust for an underplayed card.

    They All Fall - 4SS (was 4SSS) - there's no need for triple shadow influence requirement, and it's still generally worse than Deathstrike.

    Ramba, Single Swing - gets Overwhelm. Basically useless without it. With it, it becomes a very interesting unit.

    Nodoran, Auric Heir - pays off your debts at end of turn instead of when attacking. Makes it more interesting. Could also boost attack up to 3.

    Voltage Generator - 2/1 (was 1/1) - very underplayed unit for an interesting concept - Feln damage matters.

    Undercover Enforcer - 3/3 (was 2/3) - a useful card to buff since it gives everyone access to relic kill at a fair price.

    Happy to hear feedback!

    submitted by /u/Efertik
    [link] [comments]

    Feln rank Reanimate

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 07:44 AM PST

    I used to play feln rank Reanimate back when I first played this game. Really enjoyed the control centered gameplay with a possible overwhelming combo.

    I tried that deck yesterday and realized that azindel no longer triggers big vara when reanimated with her effect... Did it got nerfed or do I remember the combo wrong?

    Decklist in first comment

    submitted by /u/Oro_me
    [link] [comments]

    How do we fix Dinosaur Nest (WRONG ANSWERS ONLY) I could use a laugh here, people!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 08:57 AM PST

    I think for starters, it has to not stop making tokens. And, maybe it could drop a Supply Lines for an additional cost?

    In case it isn't clear yet, for the love of god, I am joking.

    submitted by /u/6FootHalfling
    [link] [comments]

    I upgraded the Xenan Control deck from the store, and then made it into a tier 1 constructed list :D

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 03:55 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/1lzpYjAkktc/budget-upgraded-xenan-control-rank-1

    This time I went a lot more in depth and explained all of the changes I would make to it assuming you have an infinite budget ^^ You can still definitely use the list as posted, but if you enjoy the deck and want to make it even more competitive then you have that option as well!

    (there's a link to the fully upgraded version at the bottom)

    submitted by /u/-Mail-
    [link] [comments]

    Gold spending advice

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:51 AM PST

    I'm currently not planing to spend money on eternal. I currently have 6k gold. Is it worth it to save for the campaigns? Or would u guys buy packs/ decks

    submitted by /u/Oro_me
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Assessment Tools and Tips

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:07 AM PST

    Does anyone have any resources or tips on good ways to assess the current Meta? Related, is there a good rundown of how to identify opponent decks' style on the fly. I've been playing several months now and I'm trying to get better at adjusting to the current meta.

    submitted by /u/Re-Beaver
    [link] [comments]

    Unstable Form, odd interaction.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:09 AM PST

    Unstable Form, odd interaction.

    I've started playing an unstable form (meme) deck for fun and know that when you cheat out a unit (such as North-Wind Herald) you can't unstable form them that turn or else you just upgrade a 0-cost unit. I've noticed though, that after I've played North-Wind Herald, on following turns, if I cast two spells (that would reduce his cost in my hand) and then cast unstable form it still treats him as a 0-cost unit, even though it says 6-cost if I click on him.

    Can anyone confirm this interaction and that it's meant to be this way?

    https://preview.redd.it/vyp8vkf8tmj81.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f725af6904ee1c46f680f4cf625405485bffa3fc

    submitted by /u/dsarchs
    [link] [comments]

    Store decks, which ones to buy and when do they get refreshed

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:55 AM PST

    When do the store decks get refreshed ? I assume with each new card expansion.
    Which decks are worth buying ? Looking at Juffis Trickers deck, and Xos domain deck
    Also any duplicates get converted into Shiftstone ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/xWMDx
    [link] [comments]

    Alessi deck i've been putting together

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 10:24 PM PST

    This is an Alessi throne deck that I've been working on that has been a lot of fun to play. Just figured I'd share with the community and see what people think of it. Any suggestions to improve the deck are welcome. I personally think that my market is somewhat lacking but I'm not sure what to replace cards with.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/deck-builder?main=EE4HELuFELvFEBqKEBsKEMtFEHvFCBuKELwFELgNCJjGEJ2GBB5KJB-DJB_BEGmHEE3HEA6B&market=BDjIBMuCBziBPBDwCB7iBG

    submitted by /u/hardkillz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment