• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Eternal Card Game ECQ: The Time of Ancestors - see the alt art and cardback!

    Eternal Card Game ECQ: The Time of Ancestors - see the alt art and cardback!


    ECQ: The Time of Ancestors - see the alt art and cardback!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PST

    The first World Championship qualifier ECQ: The Time of Ancestors includes four copies of alternate-art Permafrost and an exclusive card back for all players!

    Qualifiers start Friday, November 15 at 10 am MST (17:00 UTC).

    ECQ: The Time of Ancestors

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Free Draft Tickets for crashes?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I just noticed a Free Draft ticket in my account. I did not get this from twitch drops, therefore was a bit suprised. I remember, that my last draft (about two days ago) was horrible - not because I drafted or played bad. It was the client, that crashed two times and caused two losses (= can't restart the client fast enough), which led to a 1-3 draft, although my deck was quite good.

    Now that I think about it, I had a similiar experience some time ago. Crashed client during draft and later a free draft ticket. I wonder if DWD detects those crashes and issues draft tickets as amends? Has anyone experienced somthing similiar?

    submitted by /u/Bubu_man
    [link] [comments]

    Which set to buy to get into throne

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Im a new player of about a month, currently playing mostly in expedition, some limited, but have been wanting to dip into throne. Was wondering which set would be the best to buy a box or two of, considering I have next to no throne cards.

    submitted by /u/Heart_Emojii
    [link] [comments]

    What card packs should I be buying with my gold or should I just be doing draft!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    What card set and or decks would you guys recommend in investing in with my gold? I mostly play throne so expedition decks don't really matter to me.

    Would accumulating cards through draft be a better strategy? I pretty much have only been using my gold for that.

    I've also just been hoarding all my shift stone for legendaries. Just want to see what people recommend. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bigcat5591
    [link] [comments]

    Throne or expedition?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Does it matter which one to build toward with as a retuning player? Expedition looks like a fun mode.

    submitted by /u/biffr09
    [link] [comments]

    Any Announcement for Halloween pumpkin winner yet?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/Ojack_
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:15 AM PST

    Are we just supposed to accept how many games are won/lost simply by getting a crap first hand when its a digital game and completely avoidable?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Of the many things made lucky about this game I find this to be particularly outdated and infuriating. Who doesn't mulligan with 2 or less mana in their hand? If we only get 1 mulligan then what is the point of the devs to not just make such terrible hands not possible.

    submitted by /u/SHUTYOURDLCKHOLSTER
    [link] [comments]

    Still Having Campaign Problems

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    OK, seriously, I don't know if the universe hates me or I'm just fucking terrible, but Homecoming is a real piece of shit. The pre-made decks they make you use are fucking garbage. Anyone else notice that trash?

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment