• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Eternal Card Game I've finally joined the ranks of people who have a screenshot of this!

    Eternal Card Game I've finally joined the ranks of people who have a screenshot of this!


    I've finally joined the ranks of people who have a screenshot of this!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    TheBoxer's Corner: Argenport IKEA As Is

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    We need more kinds of pledge cards or at least more rules added to it.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Lets faces it getting a hand full of power or drawing nothing but power is never fun and it always seem to happen in those games that matter. When pledge first came out I really love it and thought it was brilliant and wish more cards had this effect, but now the pledge cards don't see much play.

    Which is why I think DWD should do the following with the pledge mechanic: - give cards in older and newer set pledge. -pledge should be added to more then just units, but glass hopper might make this to op. - unless you already played a power that turn pledge ability can now be use each turn but you can choose if you want to play the card as it is or as power. (Pretty much how they did with shift and decimate), but the power is now depleted unless it the first turn. Also cards like glass hopper effect will only work on the first card you pledge. - When you draw/mull your opening hand pledge cards should be consider as power as well.

    I know this will never happen, but it be nice if DWD read this and consider the idea then tell me no. But I believe this could make the game less stressful. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/WhyTryndamere
    [link] [comments]

    Dallas / Fort Worth TX area Eternal meet-up

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Hey y'all! Jedi_EJ and I are thinking about planning an Eternal meet-up somewhere in the DFW metroplex. I am posting to see if there are actually any players in that area (or wider) that would be interested in showing up to something like that. Depending on interest and availability, it would likely be an evening thing, some day between the 21st and 29th of this month. Very open to suggestions or preferences for day/time and place.
    If you happen to know someone in the area that might be interested, even if you can't make such a thing, please pass along this post to them. Thanks for reading <3

    submitted by /u/TheGreatJohnholio
    [link] [comments]

    ECQ: Promises by Firelight Top 64 Metagame Breakdown and Analysis

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    (Promises By Firelight) Eremot's Designs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    A neat Jennev Expedition deck I've been having fun with

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Help me out with my League deck?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/HWr0NdyAxV4/monthly-league

    I usually just buy into the league for the card back and play enough games at the end of the month to put my self between ranks 4000 and 5000 for the loots, but I figured, what the hell? I'm on break this month, why not see what the community thinks of this?

    I'm thinking cultists?

    I included links to some of "my" decks as a party favor for dropping by.

    submitted by /u/Ergo-Ogre575
    [link] [comments]

    New Event: Ixtol's Challengers

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Congratulations to the winner of ECQ: Promises by Firelight!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Congratulations to Colacoma, the winner of ECQ: Promises by Firelight

    Thank you to all of our participants and viewers! Join the third ECQ on 1/17/20 for your chance at the next invite! And checkout our weekend QCP series for another way to qualify!

    The 2020 Eternal World Championship

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    ECQ finalist interview with imsobad!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Complete Waste

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Wasted 46k SS on this deck and now I'm furious. It seems I always pick wrong, or I have shitty luck, or I'm just genuinely terrible.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/deck-builder?main=1-74:4;6-55:4;7-151:4;1002-4:4;7-12:4;6-227:4;7-15:1;6-75:3;6-29:1;6-35:4;1-109:4;1-47:1;1004-4:4;6-42:4;1-61:4;1-1:4;1-63:5;3-251:4;2-171:4;6-226:4;0-54:4;&market=1-2:1;1004-2:1;2-176:1;5-58:1;3-1:1;

    Where the hell did I go wrong? It looked fun, it had a playstyle I could get behind, it looked like it would play fast and hard, but for whatever reason it's like a slow dump truck when I pilot it and no matter what I do I get railroaded. Out of 10/11 games I won two.

    What the hell am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    Be aware, the deads are coming back to life.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:33 AM PST

    Guys prepare your gavels and your vanquisher blades! Dark times comes to the meta at least for 3 days.

    submitted by /u/Popotito-Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    To those that say emerot design will kill aggro

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Guys, first of all that card is not maindeckable and if someone main deck it will lose against most non Aggro decks, and, as a market card you can play around it.

    submitted by /u/Popotito-Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the tournament winners Feln deck?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Feln was my first deck, would love to revisit it.

    Edit: Found it

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/4RtSBY_98g4/colacomas-decklist-1st

    submitted by /u/T3nt4c135
    [link] [comments]

    This hint text should be updated

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    PSA to all the aggro players

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Get your games in fast, before the new campaign. Because we're gonna have to learn a new deck as soon as it hits. Eremot says "No, you aggro players cannot have fun anymore."

    Never thought I'd see the day when a single card could ruin an entire archetype, yet here we are.

    Edit: For those who missed it, here's the spell that I'm talking about:

    https://new.reddit.com/r/EternalCardGame/comments/eb6j2q/promises_by_firelight_eremots_designs/

    Eremot's Designs - 2S Spell - Rare

    Kill each unit with cost 2 or less.

    submitted by /u/TheScot650
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment