• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Eternal Card Game The glorious return of Thatresolves <3

    Eternal Card Game The glorious return of Thatresolves <3


    The glorious return of Thatresolves <3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Good evening friends,

    I'm returning to content now, as I have nearly finished my course and it is wrapping up so a much more minimal time requirement means I have some free time again.

    Here's my first return video, a kind of budget fun build - I do reference it being the second video - but I set up my audio badly in the first video and it was unsalvageable.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEul547b0A

    I'm likely going to be doing one video a week for now and then when I finally finish my course in ~3 weeks I'll be back to the 2+

    I basically skipped all of the last set so there is a bunch of ground to cover, so I should have plenty of decks to pick from :)

    Thanks for the positive messages from people in the last few weeks/months wondering where I got to it really meant a lot.

    If there is anything you want covering in the future let me know :D

    TR x

    submitted by /u/Thatresolves
    [link] [comments]

    A Rollercoaster of Emotion

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Gauntlet DredgerKillers Deck Tech and Gameplay - YouTube

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Gozuu's ECQ deck - 28-0

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    28-0 is an amazing, almost impossible achievement. I came up against him in 1 game and he was on some kinda fast elysian tempo deck with a deadly spell(s) to clear the board. I made top 64 , hope I don't draw him tomorrow again, but will be interesting to say the least to see his deck!

    submitted by /u/LotteryDonk
    [link] [comments]

    This draft format is kicking my ass. Any tips?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I'm usually pretty good at draft, but I've been stuck in Gold and am having trouble scraping even three wins. The games feel very swingy.

    submitted by /u/Pwngulator
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights #137 - Fisticuffs, Interrupted

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Budget decks WITHOUT campaign cards

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Well... After trying to steal some throne wins with mono-red brew, I thought of doing something more interesting, let's say for budget around 7500-10000 shiftstone. Are there any decklists for that budget, that are interesting to play actually

    submitted by /u/Spark74
    [link] [comments]

    When multiple players are at the same win/loss rate in an ECQ, how do they decide who advance to the next day?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    I went 18-10 yesterday and I am right on the border of falling below 64. A number of people at the same win-loss rank are lower (or higher) than myself. How does DWD decide who makes the cut?

    submitted by /u/jewsus1999
    [link] [comments]

    My ECQ deck: Even Deadly Combo

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Game literally impossible to update on PC

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    I've been trying to update eternal on PC so I can check my influence and get the gems for a premium campaign and it's impossible to download, it'll download a bit and immediately go backwards, I've been attempting to download it for over fifteen hours at this point

    submitted by /u/joeykyle88
    [link] [comments]

    Confused by missing response windows

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Usually when someone plays a spell and you have a fast spell you get to respond. I've had it happen on more than one occasion where I have a black market spell I want to play in response and don't get to respond. Why?

    E.g. I want to blazing salvo my own unit to get a backlash to counter my opponents shen-ra speaks.

    submitted by /u/Chimpien
    [link] [comments]

    What Is the market,,? New to game

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    OldIronNuts' Casual Saturday Night Tourney: Just Us Friends!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Every Saturday night King OIN holds a casual tournament on his Twitch stream. Tonight we will be running the opposite of what we did last week; only Unit and Power cards are allowed in this tourney. Strangers and unblockable Units are banned. Units that can create other units, weapons and spells are fine though, as are transforming power cards! The stream starts at 9pm CST and unless a lot of people show up early and ready to go, the tourney generally start 1-2 hours after that. We have very long streams on Saturdays; at least 8 hours but usually 10 or even 12 hours. This means people from many time zones can drop in and play or watch and see if they get inspired to throw a deck together to play with us as long (or briefly) as they wish.

    These events are designed with special rules to make people think outside the meta and just have fun; there are no prizes other than bragging rights! Multiple champions can and often are declared when someone on the top of the heap has to leave the stream before it is over. So please do stop by OldIronNuts' Twitch stream tomorrow and watch our knights, lords and ladies battle it out, and if this sounds fun to you, all you have to do to enter is show up with a Throne deck that conforms to the above rules! We'll save a seat for you in the Great Hall!

    -Nethescurial (Magistrate of Music, Mayhem and Marketing)

    submitted by /u/Animus777Mundi
    [link] [comments]

    Curse decks

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Why curse decks are so popular at throne? Like, almost any single deck i encounter during my match with silver/gold opponents, and even well... bronze ones are curse decks in GU(B) colors. Why are they so popular and annoying?

    submitted by /u/Spark74
    [link] [comments]

    Removal of Theme Decks

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:52 AM PST

    I'm new to Eternal, but I have to say that the game is very much enjoyable and has some nice mechanics. What I had in mind in terms of plans was buying theme decks. They just seemed worth it to me. I have purchased about 5-6, due to that. Was planning on buying more of them after buying a campaign. So one day, I decided to collect the 20k Gold for Jekk's Bounty, the cards in it intrigued me. Took me some time, but I got there, thinking I could just buy the other theme decks later.

    Two days after I bought it (about February 14), it was announced that on February 17, all but ten theme decks would be removed. And here I was, seeing how all the decks I wanted and could have gotten easily just disappeared. Never have I felt so unlucky before. The timing here was outstanding.

    So here are my questions. Why did DWD feel the need to remove the decks? How come I haven't seen a single post about this here on Reddit?

    I like this game a lot, but I really don't know how to feel about this. Now I'm stuck with the ten remaining theme decks, some of which I already have. I could just play Expedition, but that just doesn't allow me to play with the cards I want to play with. I'm guessing there's no chance of seeing them again, so... What should I do here, other than the obvious? And by that, I mean get what I can now.

    Any feedback from anyone is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AceOfSpade2
    [link] [comments]

    [Expedition Masters] Unseen Machinations

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Can We Fix it? #5

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Don’t think i will ever be that close to ManuS in an ECQ :D

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    It's a disadvantage not a feature

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:46 AM PST

    I have played this game over 1000 hours. I mean, I'm exhausted and get angry when I have a lot of cards in my hand but can't play it because I don't have enough power or influence. even I add the "seek power" or other card in my deck to explore the power.

    Did you guys have the feeling, especially when you play a match and you lose just because you lack the enough power to play card? whenever you start a game, you must to face the fear whether you lack the power or not. I'm sick of that.

    And since I played tons of matches, I have some experience about this lacking power situation. Usually , when you have 2 power (not sigil) in your hand, even you shuffle your hands and draw another 7 cards, you will face the lacking power situation. and usually, when I got 2 sigil or power for a starting hand, I usually shuffle it. I think 3 or 4 power is more reasonable.

    It's four years since this game published, but still not have a great mechanism to deal with this problem. It's not a feature but a disadvantage.

    How about if we didn't play any power card for two rounds, then we got one power?

    submitted by /u/ffbear1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment