• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Good luck to everyone taking part in the ECQ!

    Eternal Card Game Good luck to everyone taking part in the ECQ!


    Good luck to everyone taking part in the ECQ!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Good luck everyone!

    I'm absolutely hyped for this tournament. Can't wait to see what lists people bring with them. It's crazy that Throne is still such an open format. Good job for that DWD.

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/Demicore
    [link] [comments]

    We call this one Stolen Ramba'a Revenge.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Eternal Highlights #136 - It's Not a Bug, It's a Feature

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    What are the official names of the newest 3-color factions?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    With the release of EoE, we were given the nouns of each of them (destruction, creation, menace, tradition, purpose) but not the faction names. Anyone have any insight on this?

    submitted by /u/pikerbocker69
    [link] [comments]

    My opponent just kept playing Sol’s Rest over and over again...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:00 PM PST

    ...how is this possible?

    They didn't play Talir, but somehow they were able to play Sol's rest over and over again until they beat me with a bunch of 1/1 units.

    I'm really confused right now.

    submitted by /u/Adalwolf311
    [link] [comments]

    There's an error

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    I keep having an authentication error on my phone when I try to play. I've been playing for months and I know my login info is correct. I'd appreciate any help on the matter.

    submitted by /u/Txbukane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment