• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Eternal Card Game we need more colorless power if i use mine i get disgusting influence from some of the old no fraction sigils

    Eternal Card Game we need more colorless power if i use mine i get disgusting influence from some of the old no fraction sigils


    we need more colorless power if i use mine i get disgusting influence from some of the old no fraction sigils

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    As a new streamer and player, here are my very long thoughts on the game. (LONG)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I am not the most grammarly correct person in the world. Any mistakes I make I'd like to apologize in advance. My background is that I use to be a average to below average league of legends and magic streamer. I usually sat around 30 to 50 viewers with that many subs at any given time. I have been playing CCGs since I was a kid. I was born in 1990 so I was in the start of magic, pokemon, yugioh and the ones that would fade throughout. I feel I have good experience to discuss this. I played magic up until about 2 weeks ago. I would like to break this up into pros and cons based on different aspects of the game/community/company. I'll start with the game for you who want to get in and out, then the community and lastly the company.

    THE GAME:

    Pros:

    1. Wildly intuitive, in my opinion better than all the other card games out there.

    2. Campaigns: This is the most fun I've had to far with the game. Doing all 6 Campaigns will take you roughly 24 hours which is more than most triple A games. Great story and great difficulty level.

    3. The access to cards: As I got into hour 10 of the first day of play, I still had so much to do. The game is constantly rewarding you and giving you packs just for playing the game. At hour 3 or any other card game I'm fishing for things to do on stream. As I'm at hour 100, the game has yet to get stale.

    4. Netdecking: this will be in the pros and cons. The positive of net decking in this game is there are no world beaters. In other card games because of the deck size there are near 100% win rate decks and since Eternal has 75 card decks its hard to employ the same strategy.

    5.Drafting : There are 3 ways to draft, one for the person who can't play all day every day(sealed), one for people who enjoy pve(draft) and one for the OGs of the bunch with the PvP draft. All are cost effective which is very rare in other games.

    Cons:

    1.Netdecking: netdecking is very rampant as it was when I was a child and it will be when I'm an old man. There are a huge variety, it is the best I've seen in the genre.

    1. Hand time: In this game there doesn't seem to be a happy medium in terms of game length. Most of my PvP matches have people sitting after they have finished their hand just waiting until the last minute runs out. I believe this is to try and get people to concede out if boredom but there Should be a rule implemented. Also when you are doing alot in a hand the animations can be quite slow making you miss a move or not finishing your hand completely.

    THE COMMUNITY

    Pros:

    1. The community has been the most helpful, friendly and generous I have ever seen. There are raids constantly and even though there is a small community base, everyone is helping each other to make this community grow.

    2. The reddit is very active although there aren't many posters. It is very difficult to find a thread where people aren't having a blast inside or Atleast some comments.

    3. The maturity of the community is amazing. No streamers even need moderators in this game. It seems to be an older crowd, or a younger mature crowd that are the players and viewers. There is very little to non existent toxicity in the community. There is no flood of down votes on every reddit post that doesn't get gold and that is a great feeling. I've also had players after the game come in and talk about how the game was played or message me to talk about how fun and competitive a game was. I love that those things have happened and I've never experienced that with any other game in such a positive way.

    CONS:

    1. There doesn't seem to be much of a YouTube presence. I personally am hoping to change that but I'm not the most experience and it will be doing it quite slow.

    2. The reddit isn't the most popular, I will touch on this more in the game section. There is less than 20 thousand people in a reddit of a game that should be a huge disruptor in the market.

    3. Some of the gaming rigs don't seem to be the best in terms of optimization to stream. I've noticed it is difficult to find very high quality streams with high bitrates.

    THE COMPANY, DIREWOLF DIGITAL

    PROS:

    1.They have made the game accessible being on numerous platforms and they all run equally well.

    1. They are very generous in card packs and keep the game ftp while understanding the whales will come in and spend money as their game is so enjoyable in the free to play model.

    2. Waypoint: This in my opinion is absolute genius, having drops makes the twitch channels more active and gives streaming alot of traction.

    3. They are up to date with news and let you know if something big is changing. They also have tons of funs with the events and it seems there is always something fun and new to look forward to.

    Cons:

    1. They don't seem to be active on Twitter or reddit. I think it would be very helpful to the community if they were.

    2. They seem to do next to no advertisement. I have been playing mtg and other card games for years and I've never heard of this game. I found this game by literally asking in reddit what where some gems if gaming nobody knows about. This is affecting the growth of the game as this should be on top.

    3. They don't tell you much about tournaments. There is one on Sunday and it wasn't that easy to find that information. They should have a little more out there in terms of tournaments as that makes games like this fresh. Other games I've seen have articles and videos of streamers on the front page and I think that would really help out the awareness.

    That's all I have off the top of my head. If you want to come over to my channel at twitch.tv/johnnydlol and discuss this, I am very happy to. Or we can talk about it here if you aren't into he shameless plug. I will be on all day both reddit and twitch. Have a great day and lets here your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyDlol
    [link] [comments]

    Observation about Agent of Purpose

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Hello, so first I thought the card was weak. Then I noticed you can use him to bond out Zelia the Vain on the same turn, at 6 power. If both cards stick a turn (I know, big if, but hear me out), you can spend 4 power to curse a unit with Zelia and then 2 power with Agent to kill it. So you get unlimited 6 power kill spells on units without Aegis. This observation kind of redeemed the card in my eyes. Although it is specific, it can be powerful. And it sure is flavorful. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    Now my stream all rare archievments in stream is Eternal archievment(Detail in comment)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Eternal Highlights - Purify the Cold

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    How can I add more legendary cards to this deck (that sort of work)?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/a6trfblEqFM/shoving-as-many-legendaries-as-possible-aka-time-midrange

    I am trying to make the most expensive mono time deck I can. The theme is legendary midrange. Any ideas? (This is not a good deck, it's more for fun than anything else).

    submitted by /u/Ehrahbass
    [link] [comments]

    ECQ decks

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    What do you think the percentage of Elysian Evens decks at the ECQ this weekend? How about shrine decks?

    submitted by /u/DubMic
    [link] [comments]

    Why in rank there so many Legendary/ God tear decks at bronze 3

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I don't understand. have people been spending a lot of money to make crazy half legendary decks? its like every other card they play is insta win almost.

    submitted by /u/Theotar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment