• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Eternal Card Game In Market Not In Market

    Eternal Card Game In Market Not In Market


    In Market Not In Market

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    In Market Not In Market

    This has happened twice to me so far where I put an item in my market and then it disappears and it won't allow me to take it out or add more than 4 to the market. Once I save the deck the problem resolves, but still, this is a bug. In the picture you can see that Deepforged Plate SHOULD be in the market, but it no longer registers as there.

    https://preview.redd.it/gszvmo2blqe41.png?width=2440&format=png&auto=webp&s=2bd5dd8e07e7fe24d9e78b3ef9a4c3ff32c98e7f

    submitted by /u/Crylorenzo
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for guidance (again)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Hello Eternal subreddit! I made a post a few days ago asking for tips starting out and thank you for everyone who helped out then!

    I linked my twitch acct and with the 40ish free packs i got i was able to put together a deck that got me to masters in gauntlet and i am now working on masters in forge.

    That was just an update for the people who helped me earlier and were interested =].

    Now onto my new question. I want to make a deck for versus, just to reliably farm the daily silvers atm, and noticed i cant use all of my decks in both expedition and throne, so i assume i got some older sets from the free twitch packs making my deck not expedition viable.

    Do you think it would be better for me to make 1 good expedition deck, that i believe can be used in throne too, or 1 deck for each expedition and throne that will inevitably be worst because i will be splitting my shards. Or maybe focus one then do the other later?

    Any input would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Sellier123
    [link] [comments]

    Echoes of Eternity - Spoiler Riddle

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Belated Review of the first of the two Preview Articles for Echoes of Eternity!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    SPOILER [EOE] Display of Purpose

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Eternal Highlights - Instant Destiny (feat. Merisiel Wall Charge)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Forge should NOT force us into unwanted color

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Ok, this has annoyed me for a long time, but I hope DWD will address this sooner rather than later, especially with a new set coming out.

    Have you ever started a Forge and say I want to play wv. You first pick w and get ready to pick v.

    ... only wxz... wyz... only yzw... only XYZ

    Why, why can it go more than three, more than four, more than five picks AND STILL force you out of the color you want. Literally just give me the last color but sometimes it just decides it absolutely will not let you get it.

    Also, I wish we could do single color forges. Why not, it wouldnt brake the ai.

    submitted by /u/AlphaTenken
    [link] [comments]

    Backlash Podcast - Tim reviews the latest Echoes of Eternity spoilers

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Welcome to this week's episode of backlash! Tim had to solo cast this one while I was in medical recovery, but I should be back this week for backlash and next week for Meta Monday.

    This week Tim dives into some of the newest spoilers including our favorite cycle, the new displays. Thanks for listening!

    iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/backlash-a-ccg-podcast/id1457585662

    Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/twittermagictim

    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2Agdg7REYrwH7IpiWhxHhg?si=ElmjKGMhS92x7LNvO2PjGw

    submitted by /u/NotoriousGHP
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas on better game in 2020

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Hi

    I have some ideas on better game in 2020:

    - Polish language

    - Solo arena

    - More songs on normal matches

    - Sell cards on market on steam

    - New epic story similar to Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales on steam

    - New mode based on auto battler how in Hearthstone

    - New cheap card back in store

    - One card back to buy for gold

    - New elements to buy for gold to customization

    submitted by /u/Zenon52
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make a good blue red deck, but I need help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    Tips and tricks? It seems like blue red just isn't that great of a combo but I want to squeeze as much value out of it as I can

    submitted by /u/Lurking4Answers
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to open packs

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Hello,

    I pre ordered EoE and when I try to open packs it says to check back after the full release, according to their advertisement I assumed Feb 1 was the full release. Is this not true?

    submitted by /u/PsychologicalOffice3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment