• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Eternal Card Game I also used Calebovisch's guide - and now I'm done?!

    Eternal Card Game I also used Calebovisch's guide - and now I'm done?!


    I also used Calebovisch's guide - and now I'm done?!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Is anyone else beginning to feel like the game is becoming stale?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    It seems to me like every deck I face on the ladder is the same. There are maybe 3-4 rotating decks that I always face and it just feels so unimaginative anymore. I understand that people will always play top tier decks because they want to win, and I don't fault anyone for that. But, for me, one the things I used to enjoy most about this game was the creativity of seeing new decks come out of the meta. These days it seems everyone just sees a deck on eternal warcry that is top rated and half the player base plays it.

    It also doesn't feel like there is much competitive decision making required anymore either. With aggro it's just can I hit there face quickly enough to win and many other decks just come down to who is able to play their best card first. Idk maybe I've been playing too much, but I just feel bored of it and I'm not sure what to do to continue caring about this game. It feels very brain dead.

    Edit: Sorry for complaining, I realize this will get downvoted to hell because that's what people do, I just needed to vent.

    submitted by /u/Serus22
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights #160 - The Strangest Draft Opponent

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    [Expedition] This is what I call the expedition MAX experience. Half of these units came from my opponent's deck. Expedition's signature experience, IMO, is the most savage of high-rolls that makes Company of Exiles events look absolutely tame in comparison. Absolute crazy fun, if you're after that.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Update on steam player counts. Last month we had +10.56% growth in average players. This month we had ~+1.90 growth until market change. Now at -1.53% for the month so far.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    The numbers

    Sadly we don't have a similar quickly updating live tracker for mobile and DWD does not share such information with us.

    submitted by /u/justalazygamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment