• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Whispers of the Throne Preview Event & Spoilers!

    Eternal Card Game Whispers of the Throne Preview Event & Spoilers!


    Whispers of the Throne Preview Event & Spoilers!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Is this bug or am I missing something? (Dramatist's Mask)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    So I've been playing a new deck for me with Dramatist's Mask which should kill the unit it's on at the start of the turn and draw and play a new random unit from your deck and create a copy of itself and play it on the new unit...but not for me.

    Maybe I'm missing how this card works? Before I submit it as a bug let me know if I'm just confused about the card, please.

    HERE's a video of my test of the card.

    submitted by /u/MurkLurker
    [link] [comments]

    1.51 Patch Notes

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Next Mini-event: Unlucky 13

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I saw in the DWD newsletter that the rules for the next mini event will be: " Watch out for that unlucky number! If a player ends their turn when they have just 13 health, they immediately lose! "

    That's just strange, but cool. I suppose fast speed spells that can heal (or damage your own face) would be valuable. Any other good tricks? I suppose burn with Flame Blast or Flash Fire where you try to do the math could work.

    submitted by /u/RFeynman1972
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Vengeance | Eternal Warcry

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    New Micro-Set 'Whispers of the Throne' Preview

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Do we know the Whispers of the Throne price? I know these expansions are usually 1000 gems, but I want to make sure before I spend some of my extra gems on the event coming up.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Looking for clarification about the WotT bundles

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I have a few questions about Whispers of the Throne's bundles, that I haven't seen mentioned in the announcement/preview/patch threads. Please let me know if you've seen the answers to these, here or elsewhere (the discord, etc). u/DireWolfDigital would like to clarify these directly, it would be very much appreciated!

    Is the pre-order "Legendary" bundle going to be available at release? How many draft tickets would it have after the pre-order period?

    I assume it will be available after release, at least for a limited time (just like the Trials of Grodov "Xultan" bundle). It just seems a little ambiguous, and might be like the Echoes of Eternity pre-order bundle instead.

    The announcement lists the bundle as including 2 draft tickets, while in-game the pre-order also lists two tickets, but states that one is received for purchasing early.

    The announcement states "Bundles are non-upgradable and limited to one per player." This sounds like a departure from previous campaigns/bundles...

    Does this mean that if we buy the regular version, then want to 'upgrade' to the premium one later, we would have to do so at the full price?

    Or are we limited to one bundle between the 3?

    submitted by /u/PusillanimousGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a setting where we can't see our Rank.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    When they first give expedition a leader board system they haven't set up the ability to see what ranks we were at and how much point we gain/lose. I actually found this to be relaxing cause i didn't have to worry about how close i was to getting a rank up or rank down. When they finally let us see our rank for the first time i was surprise it see i was in master. It was the first time i ever got to master without feeling stress out.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Another draft video for limited beginners and veterans a like.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Another draft video for limited beginners and veterans a like.

    https://preview.redd.it/5nzf2itsj2p41.jpg?width=480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a354abf9e6b55a86ca52b8de658e8466ec2b00cd

    How big of an edge of prophecy can Jedi make in this iteration of Eternal Echoes of Eternity draft? We try to draft something else but apparently the rest of the field is low on creation and Jedi is more than happy to pick up the second pickings. Will we find success or tuck our tail in defeat? In this video you will find the drafting process, deck construction, and the subsequent game play with the deck.

    https://youtu.be/UJ92jmM5eTc

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on Purple/Blue deck

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Can't decide between the two:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Wys6fgcL4jk/v3-7-great-advantage-cunning-deck

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/jTBrdZVqHMc/v8-0-truely-great-advantage-cunning-deck

    I really enjoy these types of decks, because I play scream budget myself and having a blast.

    Another problem is change with market, so that cards can't overlap. Have little idea of which cards best to put there instead. Would really appreciate suggestions or full build (maybe alternative?) of someone who has knowledge how to build these types of decks.

    submitted by /u/OccultStoner
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a potential returning player.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys, been a long time.

    Looking to potentially jump back into the game, but it looks like you guys are on set 8(yikes) and I haven't played since the campaign that came out after set 5.

    I don't really want to do the thing where I have to grind forever again to be competitive. It didn't look like there were any top 16 decks from the last ECQ that I had the legendaries from, so I don't have an easy way to get competive quickly besides dusting a lot of the cards I do have, which I would rather not do. If I'm missing something, let me know. FWIW I had all the cards for Skycraggro, FJS, Jennev mid, Hooru control and FJP(I forgot the name of that color combination).

    Another thing is I remember they nerfed twitch drops a lot right before I quit, which would make jumping back in more difficult. How is it now? Is it still worthwhile, or is it just commons and uncommons for the most part still?

    Thanks in advance, and if any of you remember me, nice to see you!

    Edit: Also, I figure it's important to say that I used to be pretty consistently in or near the top 100 masters when I played, and I don't really want to jump back into it if it's gonna take like 6 months to get my collection back to the point where I can do that.

    submitted by /u/Yoursoulsmate
    [link] [comments]

    Game stuck on "initializing"

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Both the PC/Steam and Android variants of the game are currently stuck on "initializing" for me. I also can't access the DWD web site (from Europe), which might or might not be related.

    Is anyone else seeing the same?

    submitted by /u/RandomStranger47
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Endra Expedition Deck

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Let me know what you guys think and offer some suggestions for improvements. Ever since I saw Praxis Trove i thought of bouncing Endra and have been getting good results with it so far. Just a rough skeleton of the deck. It has the added benefit of Kato being a good bounce target, if you cant get Endra, who can create you chumps until you start making Giants with him.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/2kNIs-oN7CA/possible-endra-deck-exp?view=list

    submitted by /u/Vuocolo
    [link] [comments]

    Something something Time is busted

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Wallpaper Wednesday!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Deep below the Praxis Arcanum lies the Heart of the Vault, an ancient sentinel of great power and strength.

    Rep Eternal on all your devices with these Wallpapers! https://www.direwolfdigital.com/eternal/wallpapers/

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Not a bad turn 1 from my gauntlet finals opponent

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    First time Master and it was with a self-made deck! Skycard Dragon Burn.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    EWarcry link

    Still not sure if Tattoo Dragon or Crimson Firemaw is better.

    It's obviously a popular archetype right now but from what I've seen, I have quite a few unique things in my deck.

    It's much cheaper than expected but requires 3 campaigns. It not the easiest to pilot but super fun to play with quite a few wincons.

    submitted by /u/E-308
    [link] [comments]

    Carver 2.0

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Have been having a blast playing my update to TheBoxer's Winchest Carver deck, mainly adding Tota Pioneer and Tattoo Dragon. Cruised me into masters with few hiccups. The deck draws tons of cards so is fairly consistent, and out resources most other decks. With the demise of the Deadly Even deck and the rise of Xenan Strangers it is fairly well positioned in the meta.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Va3IzpLZSCI/tattoo-carver?view=list

    submitted by /u/Chimpien
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Practice Mode!?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Is this new today? I swear it wasn't there yesterday? Or am I going crazy?

    submitted by /u/Satanspogostick
    [link] [comments]

    [Opinion] Please nerf Saber-Tooth Prideleader

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I have my fun go too deck that i always come back to and it is a curse home brew with Aali, Champion of Kodosh and Kodosh Sees All. It gets stomped if the opponent have prideleaders. Why can he kill my big relic and eat my attacking Aali, champion of kodosh and go 2 for 0 with this AMBUSH creature that has 5 health and can also give you life instead if there are no relics to kill.

    There are a lot of stupid cards in eternal, but they usually only do 1 thing and you have to try to parry that thing. This is both instant speed relic removal AND a big body that can eat an attacking creature, with flexibility to gain life if there are no relics.
    Maybe cut some health but at least Please remove ambush.

    submitted by /u/bloodswtf
    [link] [comments]

    Reviewing the new Hero Promo: Gerrit, Throne Guardian

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Today is my last day since playing almost everyday since Sept 2018

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    This game has become very as they say "fun and interactive" and today was the day that finally put me over the edge.

    My last three games:

    Feln with heavy removal and discard mechanic, essentially i wasted 5 minutes playing until i ran out of cards

    Primal with spell damage relic, any card i played was removed with an aoe

    Stranger, you know how that goes.

    Anyway, its very hard to actually develop any kind of strategy in the game anymore. People dont want you to develop any kind of board anymore by either having heavy removal or straight up dominating the board early with crazy stats.

    So I will "bye Felicia" myself right on outta here.

    submitted by /u/darkwatersinking
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Campaign?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I just bought the Trials of Grodov campaign on the store for 25,000 gold and nothing happened. It says I bought it but it's not appearing in my campaign list nor do I have any of the cards promised in the campaign. Anybody know what happened or what I should do?

    submitted by /u/binbix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment