• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Eternal Card Game ECQ: Whispers of the Throne!

    Eternal Card Game ECQ: Whispers of the Throne!


    ECQ: Whispers of the Throne!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Expedition Symbol for Eterbal Warcry

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    TL dr; It would be awesome to have format legality on individual card pages of Eternal Warcry.

    I don't know if I'm the only one, but I would love to see a small E Symbol on the card pages of Eternal Warcry to denote the card being in Expedition. Would this be possible to integrate? I feel like it would improve an already amazing resource. What would have to be done to make updates to Expedition easily integrated into Warcry without there being a large amount of intermittent confusion? I'm not saying it should be done soon, but when it becomes realistically possible, it would be a nice feature. Is this the right place to post this? It's easy to suggest, but this could be a daunting implementation...

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to build Stonescar

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Right down, I don't think anyone doubts that Stonescar is making a comeback, thanks mostly to our favorite terrorist Milos. And there are certainly plenty of cards that go in virtually every version - Torch, Annihilate, Champion of Chaos, and of course that old favorite Bandit Queen. But there are lots of other cards that could make but don't always - Sear, Suffocate, Yushkov, etc. So what do people should be in the optimum version of the deck.

    Here's a couple of my thoughts:

    • Flame Blast - I've noticed that a lot of people are cutting this card now, but that's inexplicable to me. It gives a form of reach that can win you games out of nowhere. It also can serve as removal for larger creatures - I've killed plenty of Varas with Flame Blast. Maybe cut down to three, since 2 in your hand at a time can be awkward, but I just can't see playing without it.
    • Suffocate - I think this card is overvalued. It essentially functions as Torch 5-8 but unlike Torch is useless against larger creatures or against Control. I would rather play Sear rather than this.
    • Galai - give this a thought as one of your 4 drops, it's been great for me. It generate card value, and it has charge, which is always amazing. I prefer it to Yushkov, who is pretty small for a four drop and is only good against other creature decks.
    • Blackhall Warleader - I used to like Ripknife Assassin better, but with Blazing Salvo around everywhere, this is definitely better.
    • Blazing Salvo vs. Smuggler - I see some people cutting Blazing Salvo to play the traditional smuggler. I haven't tested this - any opinions?

    Anyone else have any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Efertik
    [link] [comments]

    Edict of Kodosh on Icaria

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I thought it should have silenced her and then kill her because of the word "then". But then her aegis blocked it all. So how to distinguished simultaneously effects and seperate effects?

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    Deck help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I have all the campaigns except promises and grodovs. I also have lots of EoE rares and a few legendaries as well as 4000 shiftstone. Any decent decks I can build for any mode? Gauntlet? Throne? Expedition? I'm tired of having spent a good amount of money on the campaigns only to be unable to use the cards very well due to needing 4× copies of other legendaries.

    submitted by /u/onlyhereforduellinks
    [link] [comments]

    Try The Deck: Keelo Kombos Unseen

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    A new series is coming to ProbablyRed, Triple T. These 3 part series will involve a Try the Deck, Test the Deck, and Tech the Deck. Th Try part of the series involves an experimental early build of a potentially powerful deck. This week we have a spicy newcomer: Keelo, Bold Innovator. The deck has a heavy unseen presence and blows up units to get to big Vara.

    1. Try The Deck: Keelo Kombos Unseen

    Go here to see the full decklist (after the changes made post video): https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Sf26YT917eo/keelo-kombos-unseen

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Atypical Lastlight Judgement (Expedition)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Just made Top 100 Masters in Throne with this deck, thought I'd share it

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Buff for Ebon Dune Smuggler (Xenan)?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Thinking about the Smugglers this morning and it occurred to me that the Ebon dune smuggler would be miles better as either a 1/3 or (even better) as a 3/1, still with ambush. Curious as to what you guys think. Do you think that this would be balanced? not enough? would you rather see something else?

    submitted by /u/Meta_Brook
    [link] [comments]

    I purchased Whispers of the Throne and it's not appearing in my Campaigns tab. Help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I bought the new campaign a week or two ago but it still isn't showing up when I open Campaign. I bought it with gold and only the normal non-premium version.

    Is there something I'm missing? How can I get this fixed? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mageta621
    [link] [comments]

    Punted to miss lethal!? Highlight Video

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Punted to miss lethal!? Highlight Video

    https://preview.redd.it/oh34sxehzqr41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=800fab95e69a5bc94e57bd9306886ba8290bbad5

    We punted terribly causing us to miss lethal, but are we able to collect ourselves and recover? Tune into this single game to find out if the punt ends our match or if we then become the underdog.

    https://youtu.be/1yuMAk0D3gs

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment