• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Eternal Card Game New Hero: Eremot, Mindsplinter

    Eternal Card Game New Hero: Eremot, Mindsplinter


    New Hero: Eremot, Mindsplinter

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Scion Draft is great

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Really! DWD got this one right. The format is great with all the greed running around. Loved it. Only two things of note tough: prizes could be better with some kind of alternate card art or premium and a lack of more aggro archetypes to punish slow starts.

    submitted by /u/josecarlos2121
    [link] [comments]

    Elysian Trailblazer and Pathfinder

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I've joined this game back when Echo-Makto was one of the decks to play (end of 2017). Just now, I'm (again!) trying to revive this deck. Keelo made it a bit easier to play Pathfinder (7-cost means you can Keelo-Makto into Pathfinder). But while I was thinking about it, I had to remember WHEN Pathfinder and Trailblazer were nerfed, and looked it up in the eternal wiki. February 23rd 2018. But the most interesting thing I found there was this:

    While it has proven challenging to balance, one of the biggest problems has been the lack of sufficient counterplay. We believe there's potential here; however, we've decided to pull way back on the power level until a sufficient quantity and quality of counterplay can arise.

    I dare to say that I believe there is a lot more counterplay to Echo-revenge strategies now, with much easier accessible void-hate (Gavel) and More silence-options, even included in Board-wipes.

    So, I hope those two will be redeemed. They've suffered long enough for their sinful youth! Bring them back to 5, either in their first iteration with only 5X or their second (from February 1st 2018) with 5XX. They are fun cards, and I want to have this fun back!

    submitted by /u/RedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Geminon's mastery

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hmm. I played Geminon deck and managed to deal 500 dmg lethal, but it is bad anyway, because if you could do mastery you would probably win anyway and on top of that in 95 percents games you could do that opponent concedes to not let you do this. And there's no achievement for Geminon's mastery.

    submitted by /u/honza099
    [link] [comments]

    I can't complete "Raise the Feln Banner" quest? Anybody know why that is?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Auric Runehammer deck art

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Hey, super-noob question that I imagine will have a very quick and simple answer.

    I've been playing for about a week and today I got 'Justice' to rank 8 which unlocked the 'Auric Runehammer' deck art reward. But I've no idea what it is or where to find it. At first I mistakenly took it to be a card-reverse art alt, but that's not the case.

    It may be alt art for the card art itself? I don't own any copies but when I search in unowned cards, there seems to be only one card-art variant.

    Just a little thing I know, but if you could straighten me out that'd be great.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BeardfulStrix
    [link] [comments]

    This is what I mean when I asked if the game was really 4+gb. The size shocked me

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Eternal Spring Challenge (Stonescar Aggro, Throne) Part 4

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Time for the finale:

    https://youtu.be/dBHm_2Ek77A

    The finale is here. In this video we play out our last games in the Spring Challenge. Enjoy the coverage, thanks for watching!

    The deck I brought was a version of LuciaDysis' STONESCAR ISN'T A PLACE deck. Check out the original build (without budget replacements I had to make) here at eternal warcry: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/002g68tU5NE/stonescar-isnt-a-place

    My budget version: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/zTdA4VoYTnE/real-stonescar-v-2-0-spring-challenge-decklist

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player. What do i do for decimate cards?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I lost a draft game i could've won stuck with two of these cards in my hand because i couldn't drag the card to either side? (play/play and decimate). The stunning two creatures would've won me the game three turns in a row :(

    Is there a trick to it? was incredibly frustrating...

    submitted by /u/Josh3783
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment