• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Deck Check - Razca, Dragon Nabob (THRONE)

    Eternal Card Game Deck Check - Razca, Dragon Nabob (THRONE)


    Deck Check - Razca, Dragon Nabob (THRONE)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Is saying good game when you win bad manners?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I always say my hello emote at the beginning, and my well played emote at the end of the game. One time each, and I rarely emote anything other than that during the game. Today I beat another player and they added me. They called my "well played" emote bad manners. They insulted me and unfriended me before I could ask any questions. Is it rude to say well played when you win, or was this guy just salty?

    Someone added me a few weeks ago, and said something similar. They didn't call it bm. They added me and asked me why I emoted. Then they insulted me and unfriended me.

    http://imgur.com/a/2qXGWyy here's exactly what he said. I'm blue, he's green.

    submitted by /u/lusciouslou91
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Scion Draft Guide

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    My takeaways from scion draft

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hello fellow scions,

    in my first 5 runs of the Scion Draft event, I managed a 26-13 record. Currently, that's still worth top 10, but I expect to drop in the standings soon. Here are my thoughts on the event:

    1. It's fun! Smashing haymakers against eachother can feel a bit random, but there are a lot of strategies in the format. If your deck has a plan that's better than 'play all good cards', you're on the right track.
    2. draft a deck, not a pile of good stuff. Some basics apply: mind your curve, prioritize removal. 'Bombs' are relative. It sucks to die with 5 awesome sixdrops in your hand.
    3. Rakano Oni looks like the deck to beat. I had my 2 7-win drafts with this deck. Good curve, good synergy and weapons for removal and evasion.
    4. Lastlight judgment has all the tools at its disposal. In my 4th draft, I tried to force it, but alas, I didn't find any Waystone Gates. Luckily, the 3 Shen-Ra speaks were good enough to get to 6 wins.

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/Kcnabrev
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Lore Along: Brenn, Chronicler of Ages + Chapter 18

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Eternal Lore Along: Brenn, Chronicler of Ages + Chapter 18

    Tl dr; A link to your most precious desires:

    Eternal Lore Along: Brenn, Chronicler of Ages + Chapter 18

    Ready to find out more about Caleb? Check out the ProbablyRed Lore Alongs!

    Just a clarification: I do not own nor have I had any part in the writing of the lore I read, all rights remain with Dire Wolf Digital. If I am going about these lore readings in an improper way, let me know via email (shadowchef1@gmail.com) or comment down below.

    Okay, now that that's cleared up, I want to note that I have formed a sort of cadence at his point for how I will put these lore readings out. I will read the hero (in this case Brenn, Chronicler of Ages) and the next chapter out in a given episode. It doesn't always hit that the hero alludes to the next chapter (as far as I know), but when it does it is so cool!

    I will no longer be putting double feature in the title of these lore readings because if they are ALL double features, then none of them are right? I really enjoy doing these readings, so if you are enjoying them, you should be happy to hear that they aren't going anywhere (unless scarlatch or LSV is like, 'hey, stop that! it's incorrect procedure!' but they are really nice cool guys so hopefully that doesn't happen. I do want to do right by DWD though!) This has become a rant at this point, so just please go enjoy the content. Thanks for reading this wall of text!

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    New to eternal and hit masters and have a few questions.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I've been playing eternal for a few weeks now and hit masters in draft and expedition and realized they have different qcp. Is expedition and throne also different qcp? Is there any reason to grind throne now that i hit masters in expedition?

    submitted by /u/SohEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to export decks from your match history?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Wanted to export some draft decks from a previous draft; do not want to recreate decks card by card. Possible?

    submitted by /u/mysecretcardgameacct
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights of the week

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    This week I have kept up putting some more Eternal Highlight games on youtube.com/Calebovitsch. In case you missed them - here is a quick run down:

    #188 - A Yeti Puzzle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3zfU_foLnM

    #189 - Avalanche - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76uttN4O0O8

    #190 - A Keelo of Varas, Please! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU7b-n2-UrA

    #191 - Yet Another Sick Exalted Game (feat. gibbonplusplus) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhuy8Fx8Uhk

    #192 - Vengeance Shall Be Mine! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuQg1E8Tilc

    #193 - Beefcake!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntj-66qFpec

    #194 - Expensive Potions - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvDYtNNHvEo

    The decklists used in these videos:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/2TVCFZavvao/yetis-in-the-throne-room

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/KZ86EXwu8wE/lord-perths-keelo-vara

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/oqUt4C6ArFQ/ill-be-back

    Cheers,

    Calebovitsch

    submitted by /u/Calebovitsch
    [link] [comments]

    Blightmoth vs. Aegis

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I just played Blightmoth against an opponent with 2 Throne Warden and it only took away aegis on one of them. Is this because it can't "see" the creature type unless it actually hits and applies the -1/-1? I'm pretty sure this is the case because I followed up with a second moth on the un-aegis one (for science) and it received -1/-1 and then took the aegis off the other. Just checking if this is intended and not a bug.

    submitted by /u/SirBonyP
    [link] [comments]

    My version of mid-budget Rakano

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!
    What would you change in this deck to make it more smooth and powerful without adding any legendaries? I'm not good at brewing, so this my own power-up variation on more popular budget rakano aggro decks.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/ljKLDWeFi0M/mid-budget-rakano

    submitted by /u/OriginalWoodpecker9
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect on switch

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    When I try to connect to the game on my switch I get this message: "Unable to successfully connect to the server. Please check your internet connection and try again".

    I am connected to the internet, YouTube and other games work fine.

    submitted by /u/Hoyt-the-mage
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why I'm getting this message on Xbox, direwolf isn't really helping me solve the issue

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Order of combat resolution?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I've always wondered in what order individual unit-unit combat is resolved. Today 5 of my units were blocking 5 of my opponents'. The second clash to resolve resulted in his exalted unit dying. He played the exalted weapon on the unit whose combat ended up resolving 4th, changing the outcome of that clash and the game. If the combat involving his exalted weapon had resolved last instead of second, his exalted weapon wouldn't have had an impact.

    1) Is there an order to how the individual clashes resolve? And 2) is there a detailed text rulebook somewhere that explains all of the mechanics of the game?

    submitted by /u/TremblorReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Latest forge deck, don't really know how to make of this.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Eternal Spring Challenge (Stonescar Aggro, Throne) Part 3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    To make your eyeballs happy, watch part 3 here:

    https://youtu.be/Gh_N9Zhlacs

    The competition stays heated in part 3! In this video we continue to aggro out the competition. Enjoy the coverage and get ready for our finale tomorrow! The deck I brought was a version of LuciaDysis' STONESCAR ISN'T A PLACE deck. Check out the original build (without budget replacements I had to make) here at eternal warcry: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/002g68tU5NE/stonescar-isnt-a-place My budget version: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/zTdA4VoYTnE/real-stonescar-v-2-0-spring-challenge-decklist

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment