• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Farming Eternal Ep60: No Plan and Nothing to Talk About

    Eternal Card Game Farming Eternal Ep60: No Plan and Nothing to Talk About


    Farming Eternal Ep60: No Plan and Nothing to Talk About

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Welcome to Ep.60.of the Farming Eternal Podcast. Listen to Patrick and HatsonLamps thoughts on the draft format and recent experiences with drafting. Even though the title of this episode is " No Plan and Nothing to Talk about", Patrick and HatsonLamps talk for the entire episode and as always, bringing us some great draft info and strategy.

    If this is your first-time hearing about the podcast, you can send your 7-win deck lists by email to farmingeternal@gmail.com or post them in the discord. (link to join the discord is below). Thank you to all the players for submitting your decks this past week.

    Farming Eternal Ep60: https://soundcloud.com/farming-eternal/farming-eternal-ep60-no-plan-and-nothing-to-talk-about

    You can find our faction by faction breakdown of all our 7 win ( Set 8.6 ) deck lists here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aO_JBNrRxIoImv3nLiXB63NbzYbs2mHqkifHwKFoioA/edit#gid=1169127952

    We also have a very active discord. Come join us, it's an awesome discord and we talk a lot of draft https://discordapp.com/invite/2Z2GxjQ

    Check out the website too. http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    submitted by /u/RavenDragon2016
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Lore Along: Ch 43 Argent Depths

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    To hear beautiful Eternal Lore, go here:

    https://youtu.be/vbwlQuvEG4Q

    Go here to read along with Chapter 43:

    https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/chapter-43-argent-depths/

    Just a clarification: I do not own nor have I had any part in the writing of the lore I read, all rights remain with Dire Wolf Digital. If I am going about these lore readings in an improper way, let me know via email (shadowchef1@gmail.com) or comment down below.

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Help a returning player out!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm coming back to the game after about 2 years and I have a few questions about rebuilding my collection.

    Last I played was when jekks bounty was the new hotness, I believe, and I have about 300 hours logged in the game. I was a diamond ranked player then, so I'd say I have a pretty decent understanding of the game.

    The decks I played then were stonescar(burn queen), and rakano(aggro) based mainly with xenan(killers) being my 3rd choice. Those are the types of decks and style I like to play.

    Questions

    Since coming back I've gone back to basics and have been playing gauntlet and forge to get me back in to it and start the process of rebuilding my collection to a point where I can start ranked again.

    I've completed diamond in gauntlet after I decided to craft a really fun deck suggested on this sub for gauntlet, after learning about the market, which wasn't a thing when I played last. Cizzle's Shadowmart

    I am currently in gold in forge. Should I continue to do forge, or is my gold better spent elsewhere?

    Places like the campaigns. Are any of these worth getting for the styles I like?

    The events don't seem to give the same rewards as the ones I remember. But would that be a better gold investment than forge?

    Are the puzzles worth doing? I've completed a few but the rewards seem to be just a lackluster amount of gold I can out pace by just farming gauntlet

    Any and all help appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Djakamoe
    [link] [comments]

    Can we improve determining who goes first?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I know I was probably just super unlucky, but when I checked how many times I went first, it was 5-15 in favor of going second. This is definitely in line with how often I feel like I'm going second. I'm just venting now, but when I was lucky enough to go first, I would always mulligan and be stuck with 2 power or flood out. Basically not be able to play real games. It makes it super difficult to rank up when you're constantly on the draw. I was hovering one win away and went second 5 times in a row. I don't know if there's something DWD can do to improve this. Maybe weighted dice rolls to keep it closer to 50-50 on ladder?

    submitted by /u/prgmctan
    [link] [comments]

    If DWD isn't going to release a new set soon, can we at least increase the diversity of pack rewards? I've got 20+ copies of most Echoes of Eternity cards.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    It would be nice if daily wins, for example, could be used on any set since this one has kind of run it's course already.

    submitted by /u/AnEternalNobody
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment