• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Eternal Card Game New Set: Argent Depths!

    Eternal Card Game New Set: Argent Depths!


    New Set: Argent Depths!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Based on a semitrue story.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Wonder what they'll rename it to. Maybe Decayed?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Nrausch1 smashed the Gauntlet WR by nearly a minute!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Discarding Destiny cards?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    How come when I discard destiny in my deck it activates but when my enemies discard destiny in my deck it doesn't?

    submitted by /u/Valentinee105
    [link] [comments]

    EoE 2 Draft Video Carrying the Burden

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    EoE 2 Draft Video Carrying the Burden

    https://preview.redd.it/nz09vlugit351.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=598524c52301ce287fc2d36fc257c92f30377eb4

    We are back for another Eternal Echoes of Eternity Draft video and this time Jedi has several legendary cards thrown at him with high influence requirements. Which ones will make the deck by the end of the draft? Tune in to find out as we discuss deck building and card evaluation as we go through the drafting process with strategy and game play following.

    https://youtu.be/dxecHg3J0VU

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Taking June sealed advice...Aurapiercer and then what?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    So my full pool is here: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/peWZ9-ZgLBo/june-sealed-league-taking-comments-and-suggestions

    The deck I put together for week 2 is here: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/6rrivJWJJOM/june-sealed-attempt-1-green-purple-yellow

    I don't really have a "plan" with this deck, I just tried to put in the best cards I found. I think my overall pool is pretty weak, I didn't even make a deck for the first week. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it also has no legendaries ...

    The second week, I got an Aurapiercer, so I figured I'd build around that. Green has some nice tricks (draw strength, wind conjuring), and yellow is yellow.

    I feel a little bad not including red. There's the nice covetous stranger/yeti cookmaster synergy, a sear, ruination sledge (I have 0 weapons in my current deck), frontier bard, and Skyfire hellkite for the top end. But I'm not really sure what I'd take out.

    One concern I have is that these colors have basically no attachments, and I don't have any cards in the deck that really snowball. In general for limited formats, I have never had success with aggro or fliers, and have the most success with mill, or long control with lots of lifesteal. In constructed, I play almost exclusively aggro - I don't know what to make of that.

    I'm open to all comments and suggestions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/spedizione_ateniese
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal League Week 1: Argent Depths

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    To check out Eternal League Argent Depths coverage, go here:

    https://youtu.be/bybruYBSC30

    We are starting off Eternal League: Argent Depths. This week we open our packs, I review my deck decisions, and we play 5 games (15 games next week).

    For the list I used this week please visit Eternal Warcry: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/elMX6JMaVjw/eternal-league-week-1-argent-depths

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment