• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Before you know it, people are going to start saying DWD should advertise!

    Eternal Card Game Before you know it, people are going to start saying DWD should advertise!


    Before you know it, people are going to start saying DWD should advertise!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    PSA: Invite Friends, Earn Free Stuff. See screen in Friends list.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Deck Check - The Smurf Garden (THRONE)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    BUG - Damara and Crack the earth

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    When my opponent responds to Damara's ultimate with a Crack the earth, I can't choose a card to steal.

    submitted by /u/mickysukiyaki
    [link] [comments]

    AD Draft Video

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    AD Draft Video

    https://preview.redd.it/mxf2n4p9obh51.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=88412e49d14eab46dc6767737369f16bb79bbd13

    The Argent Depths draft format is full of various synergy and color specific archetypes. In this session Jedi attempts to go deep on the Mysterious Waystone plan, leading to a very "maybe" deck.

    https://youtu.be/ti1OC6CSN0Y

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Player base

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys, Back in the day I used to spend entire days just playing Eternal, and I wasn't half bad, usually hovering between top 200 and 500 master. I love everything about the game, its similarities to MtG, its differences, to me the game is just perfect. The only thing that made me stop playing back then was the lack of community. It's not like there were no people, but even hitting rank 1 masters wouldn't feel as a huge accomplishment when there were at most 2000 players in masters. I hate Hearthstone for how uninteractive, streamlined and dumb it is, but that's where I've been getting my daily hits of TCGs, just because of how big the game is. I've thought about coming back many times tho, I didn't really do my research, I just went to arengeeternal (the website), to see if they still do the ETS or if they still write their articles. To my dissapointment, the articles were all gone, which kinda led me to believe that even they have given up on the game. I used to read their every single one of their articles, some of them multiple times and I don't think I've ever seen people so knowledgable about a certain game putting all of their knowledge out there for free while also making it so great to read. So, the question I want to ask: How's the playerbase right now? Is it worth investing my time again?

    submitted by /u/matesiniak
    [link] [comments]

    Pure curiosity - is Rakano Surge still a big thing after the nerfs?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    I'm asking because I don't play for high ranks anymore, so I have no idea what the meta is like in the higher ranks. All I can say for sure is that I, personally, have seen zero Rakano surge decks, either in game or in streams, but I cannot say if that holds up for other people, so I'm just wondering. Thanks!

    Edit: Seems decently well-answered, thanks everyone. However, feel free to still post if your experience has been different from the commenters who haven't seen Rakano.

    submitted by /u/TheScot650
    [link] [comments]

    Ordnance Scavenger

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I was just OTKed by an Ordnance Scavenger combo with Shiftstone Processor. The combo very heavily relies on the whole deck being discarded after Ordnance comes down. I was so confused by this!

    How can discarding 5 power discard the whole thing if you are forced to have 25 power minimum?! After some research I figured it out: apparently Monuments and Standards do not count as power when it comes to Ordnance.

    Hey devs do you even read your own cards? It says "power" in clean writing right at the bottom! FFS! How is something like that even possible? I know I will probably never see this deck again and it is not very relaxed of me to be tilted by it but I am. I find this so unbelievably stupid how this combo comes to pass that I fail to jovially overlook it.

    Big EDIT: OMG, it just dawned on me that the Monuments and Standards transmute after power 5. -.- Abort! Abort! Delete! :D (I still think this is stupid!)

    submitted by /u/Mantarrochen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment