• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Eternal Card Game [Celebration] Brewer's Ball!

    Eternal Card Game [Celebration] Brewer's Ball!


    [Celebration] Brewer's Ball!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I finally got 1.75 million influence, but don't know what to do. Looking for Suggestions!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Whoo! I'm not a streamer or anything. I've just kept a background tab of Eternal streamers pretty much every day since the beginning of the influence program. (I think I've missed one day?)

    But I'm a fairly shameless netdecker and have never tried, nor cared, to craft a card before. So I've come to reddit for help.

    I personally mostly play aggro and midrange, but I've enjoyed the occasional control. Ideally I'd like to submit something that will shape the game as much as the Wasteland Broker has. So interesting text is probably best.

    So far I've gotten a few suggestions ranging from pure meme to powerfully competitive. I'll list them here in no particular order:

    • A new elf 2 drop that would fit well into aggro/midrange shadow decks. Here
    • Something to enable Knucklebones into something competitive.
    • A card that plays Knucklebones on the opponent.
    • A card similar to Figure of Destiny from Magic. Ultimate based unit, playable at any stage of the game.
    • Anything Clockroach. A new unit, or a spell that grants all clockroaches in deck and void revenge.
    • "Heart of the Cards" meme card that allows you to draw and give destiny to any card in your, or your opponent's deck. (I don't see this happening, but I had a laugh at the name/theme)
    • Ho Ho Hojan. Like the current Hojan, but wears a santa hat.
    • A Factionless 0/5 (or 1/4) - three cost unit with Plunder. With text: Units with Charge or Double-Damage get -2 Attack.

    A short list so far, but I'd like to hear as many suggestions as possible.

    submitted by /u/Galavant_
    [link] [comments]

    [!noS] DWD Resurrects Kaelos from Grave (to Holler About Grenadin)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Beginner Friendly Budget Rakano

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Beginner Friendly Budget Rakano

    https://preview.redd.it/1n3qamme02u51.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=a782a425c176b258b0a5460ed783d3e5d877b789

    Budget Justice and Fire deck for beginner players using only 8 rares in the deck with the rest being uncommons and commons with no campaign cards. First upgrades could be either Valkyrie Enforcer to replace maybe the Dervish and/or Pristine Light for the market. Minor build adjustments could include Wind Conjuring and Thunder of Wings for cards you aren't a fan of. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask here or on the discord or on stream.

    https://youtu.be/lPd1-mPk_hg

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/T827rkWfQsk/budget-rakano-beginner-friendly

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Eternal Ep73: A Draft with Draft Champion Gunner116

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Welcome to Ep.73.of the Farming Eternal Podcast. This week Patrick talks with Gunner116 about his road to the becoming Draft Champion. They discuss Gunner116's favorite archetypes in the format, Feln and Combrei. Finally, Patrick wants see if some of that sweet, sweet draft champion luck can rub off on him in a full 48 pick draft.

    Episode 72 With Schaab will be coming next week!!

    If this is your first-time hearing about the podcast, you can send your 7-win deck lists by email to farmingeternal@gmail.com or post them in the discord. (link to join the discord is below). Thank you to all the players for submitting your decks this past week.

    Farming Eternal Ep.73 https://soundcloud.com/farming-eternal/farming-eternal-ep73-a-draft-with-draft-champion-gunner116

    You can find our faction by faction breakdown of all our 7 win ( Set 9 ) deck lists here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsOFLsacMoiyiKFWXJ8H29A3tbqBzF2FN2ULelKUGt0/edit#gid=1169127952

    We also have a very active discord. Come join us, it's an awesome discord and we talk a lot of draft https://discordapp.com/invite/2Z2GxjQ

    Check out the website too. http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    submitted by /u/RavenDragon2016
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions to DWD for the 4th anniversary week

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Just read the article about upcoming Anniversary celebration (and kinda excited, 4 years already damn), but have couple of questions in mind after reading.

    1. Refer-a-friend bonus. Its stated "You get a kickback too – for up to 10 friends you refer that finish the Campaign, you'll get a different prize". Will it count already reffered friends? I already have a bunch and even though im not into prizes in terms of gold and shiftstone, but i really dont want to miss 2 exclusive avatars.
    2. Will there be leaderboard rewards for the event (the 4k gold one)?
    3. As stated "Crafting and destroying cards will be disabled during the Celebration". And i get that its great opportunity for like 95% of playerbase, but how will it work with premiums? Will we get all cards in premiums too? If not, could we at least craft and destroy premiums during that week?
    submitted by /u/AirHater
    [link] [comments]

    Even Sentinels - Brewer's Ball "Tribal Clash" - Throne Deck Tech & Game Play

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Curious to know when Warcry stopped being relevant for (Fire) aggro decks

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I always thought that Warcry was an excellent mechanic for aggro since it snowballs slowly unlike say Teacher of Humility, and is unique to Eternal. I remember Oni Ronin/Rakano Outlaw/Shogun Scepter and Crownwatch Paladin had always been auto-includes for aggro and recommended for beginners because it's cheap to build and fast to play. Although Rakano aggro was on a down-swing at Defiance when I stopped playing, Skycrag was still popular.

    After coming back at Argent Depths, it seems like Warcry vanished completely and I'm curious to know what happened between Defiance and Argent Depths that killed Warcry-aggro.

    submitted by /u/chewbooboo
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, which two campaigns to choose?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Hiya. I first played Eternal in 2018, I've been getting back into it in the last month or so. Since I'm enjoying the game a lot, I bought gems with the intent of getting two campaigns (or card packs). But as I'm familiarizing myself with the metagame, I feel like every archetype other than red beatdown and mono-Time requires three or more campaigns to play effectively. I really want to be wrong, because a 20-dollar buy-in being insufficient for a "free-to-play" game would feel pretty bad. (I already have Jekk's Bounty and The Tale of Horus Traver, based on the meta at the time, but they seem to have aged poorly.)

    I like midrange, tempo, and synergy-based or value oriented aggro decks that use things like skills or the graveyard (but maybe that already counts as midrange lol). I'm currently playing Expedition in gold with an upgraded version of Diana's theme deck, and sitting in bronze for Throne because I can't stop playing Severin jank.

    I tried to lay out the individual factions to help with picking two campaigns, but in the end, I just got more confused and disappointed. My reasoning is as follows:

    • Fire seems to only rely on Shadow of the Spire + Whispers of the Throne (Jekk + Milos). I'd probably get bored with mono-Fire, but I can imagine playing Stonescar or Praxis aggro. Promises by Firelight and Awakening are nice-to-have for Endra and Reactor Forge respectively.
    • Time looks like it needs Awakening (Alhed) and Trials of Grodov, Trials being weird since I feel like it only gives me time staples + Sodi.
    • Justice aggro decks seem to have a 3-campaign buy-in of SotS (Silverblade Intrusion), Awakening (Kira), and Dead Reckoning (Icaria). Stormhalt Knife [Homecoming] seems very nice though idk what kind of deck it goes into. Other archetypes might be more permissible, I don't even know.
    • Primal is a colour I haven't tried much so far, but I like the idea of its card draw, tempo, and general shenanigans. Turn to Seed [SotS] and Hailstorm [Dead Reckoning] seem essential; Dazzle seems important and Awakening would also get me Jarrall; Honor of Claws [Homecoming] and Sodi [Trials of Grodov] are nice to have but seem a bit more replaceable
    • I love Shadow, but Into Shadow feels like I'd be spending 25000 coin just for Vara, to Maul decks, and get mill if I also get Promises by Firelight. Whispers (Blightmoth) and Shadow of the Spire (Icaria) seem essential too. Homecoming and Awakening would get me Desecrate and Acantha - so in the end I feel like Shadow's the most expensive faction on a campaign budget.

    How can any two of these come together to make a Masters-capable deck that isn't mono-red?

    submitted by /u/crawlsludger
    [link] [comments]

    Reapanimator

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/4NjZRn5_krI/reapanimator

    Reanimator, but with Severin of the Dark instead of Icaria, First Reaper.

    The idea here is Vara, Fate Touched -> Azindel, Revealed -> Severin of the Dark + Ebon Dune Smuggler -> Reap. The Piercing Griefs from Severin bring back all your units, and you get to hit them to draw cards off Azindel.

    I always felt Icaria was underwhelming and too midrange-y for this deck. So, why not meme?

    Market is experimental. I don't think you need removal maindeck and you might not need the seat. Spitefeeder is very suspect but I've liked it so far. Arcanum Hourglass is also usually in the maindeck but it's so bad in multiples and is redundant with Katra, The First Seal.

    submitted by /u/Sunyveil
    [link] [comments]

    Mask of Merriest Mandrake - Throne Game Play & Deck Tech

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Draco-shaman Circlet Shenanigans

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I played crystallize, then attacked with Amaran camel, who had Draco-Shaman on him, which made Rimescale dragon, who Perma-frosted all the stunned units.

    Talk about luck.

    submitted by /u/Illuminati0602
    [link] [comments]

    Love this kind of board

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Monday Sealed/Draft Stream (Tyler_Chaney)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Hello all! I will be late for my regular Monday mid day stream tomorrow. I'm shooting to be live by 3pm EST for sealed, then we'll draft. I have a short shift in the early morning to tie things up with work for the season. My month long VACATION starts tomorrow. See you soon!

    - Tyler_Chaney // JohnAvon

    submitted by /u/Tyler_Chaney
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment