• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Eternal Card Game I've been playing on mobile since set 1, and I just found out there's an Attack All "button"

    Eternal Card Game I've been playing on mobile since set 1, and I just found out there's an Attack All "button"


    I've been playing on mobile since set 1, and I just found out there's an Attack All "button"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    If you swipe your finger across your board, all of your able units are set to declare attack. I realized that I've done it accidentally a few times, but I thought I was just accidentally tapping my dudes while doing something else. Is this a newer feature, or have I been manually pressing each attacker unnecessarily for the last 4 years?

    submitted by /u/fblthp
    [link] [comments]

    Turn to Seed Takes the Fun Out of This Game

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Background (Skippable):
    I've been playing Eternal since last December. Reach Masters twice both on Expedition and Throne before being just focused on just collecting cards. I like how generous Eternal is to Free-to-play players. But that said I've given back to the devs by spending the amount equivalent to two AAA games on it so far.

    I've been having fun, then Turn to Seed came. I guess many will agree that it's an overpowered card. One card that can affect up to four cards even if the other cards are still on your deck. Talk about Value (Saying that in Trump's voice. That's Trump the Hearthstone player, not the President.) Every time I play against Primal I've kind of developed a unit-play phobia because of that card. Sure there might be workarounds like having less duplicate cards, but would we really like a single card to affect the game mechanics?

    Ideas for nerfing. It might only affect cards both on the field and the opposing players hand. But the seeds will become stronger in less turns, say 3-4.

    submitted by /u/argivee
    [link] [comments]

    TNT Throwdown #19 Recap, #20 Deleph Battles

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    TNT Throwdown #19 Recap, #20 Deleph Battles

    Howdy folks! marvin_the_imp here with your TNT Throwdown #19 results. Last week we played Hero format, and congrats to SPG Slepher who took down the tournament!

    Decklists

    Winner: SPG Slepher

    Also ran (in no particular order):

    TNT Vaylin
    TNT marvin_the_imp
    TNT a-dragon-hoarding-teacups (Ignore M&N in the deck)
    TEJ Sakarnen
    EarthsOverseer

    The Videos

    Vaylin v Sakarnen
    Sakarnen v marvin_the_imp
    A-dragon-hoarding-teacups v EarthsOverseer
    A-dragon-hoarding-teacups v Vaylin
    Marvin_the_imp v Vaylin
    Marvin_the_imp v Slepher
    A-dragon-hoarding-teacups v marvin_the_imp

    TNT Throwdown #20

    This week's tournament will be Deleph format where we all play the same deck (one of two options based on your card collection). Tournament starts on Wednesday and runs until Sunday evening. Registration is now open.

    https://preview.redd.it/94p5yfd5mns51.png?width=416&format=png&auto=webp&s=5a5ab87b88f8923bee148d09ea69b05eafc25912

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Need more clockroaches

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I have ideas for more clockroaches. Would love to see them in game.

    Gear Beetle TT2 1/1 clockroach Surge: +1/+1

    Praying Mantictock SS3 3/2 clockroach Deadly Quickshot

    Minutepede TS1 0/0 clockroach If drawn from your void, gains +2/+2.

    submitted by /u/DeafItalianM
    [link] [comments]

    Bug? "Madness" did not trigger damage from Defective Flamebot

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    My opponent played Madness on my Defective Flamebot, but the damage effect did not happen to my opponent. Is this a bug? I don't believe I took damage either, which we might suppose would happen if the unit is stolen and changes sides. The damage happened to neither of us, I think. (It happened so fast, and I was so surprised that I didn't pay attention to that.) Kinda sucks because I would have won the game if the damage happened.

    Thoughts? Explanations?

    submitted by /u/TakahashiRyos-ke
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Relic weapon mechanic and armour was reworked a bit.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Been trying to work on some sort of armoury deck, but haven't been going the best. I believe it mainly to due how relic weapons work. I know they aren't suppose to be the best but they could just be a little better. They already reworked how markets work so I don't see why they can't do the same with relic weapons.

    Here's what I suggest:

    Have it when you equip a new weapon while already wielding a weapon you can attack again with that weapon: I had games where my hand were full of weapons and nothing else and I was thinking of my self I wish I could just attack this unit then equip this weapon and attack again to kill it. I don't see why they don't do this. I think something like this can be fair because when you attack a unit with a weapon unless that weapon has a lot of armour you are going to lose that weapon and even take some damage.

    When being attacked you are able to deal damage back with your weapon: pretty much you can declare your self as a blocker and choose which enemy unit will take your weapon damage. As well when you are being attack by an enemy player you just deal your weapon damage back to them. I had games where the enemy had a field full of units while I had none and I was thinking to my self I wish I could be defend my self and attack back with my weapon. Sure I have armour the reduce the incoming damage, but sometimes that isn't enough.

    When you take damage but didn't lose any health due to having armour it should not trigger "When you take damage effect": Milo and Jekk are main example of taking damage effect. I find those two so annoying and something like this would be a decent counter or at least slow them down, but something like this might be a pain to program. Also this would apply for infiltrate as well.

    I know something like this will never happen, but it nice to think about.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Cruelty and Site interaction

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Playing Stonescar, I have Wyatt's Junkyard and Burning Cruelty in play. On my turn BC played another Junkyard. I got to choose an agenda for both sites. It was pretty nice but I don't know if that's the way it's supposed to work.

    submitted by /u/Attakrat
    [link] [comments]

    This game could be so good if DWD werent a shlt company

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    The game itself is pretty good, and we dont really have any good CCG on the market. WotC seems to be doing their best to ruin Magic. Blizzard is simply defined by the out of season april fools joke meme.

    But back to the main topic: i have so many issues with the how they made the software. To start with, timer is could use a lot more light and exclamations. I play on mobile and its so small, Also, why does it only appears when its close to so ending? God this is one thing i look up to M.Arena.

    Ona different topic, why dont we have a permanent mute button? Is this HS 2.0?

    I really dont understand how so many companies dont improve once competitor launch a good feature. Its like they are competing to see which is the worst.

    submitted by /u/AngrathWaifuArtStyle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment