• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Made a deck to celebrate our boy Copper Conduit getting unnerfed. Its been performing quite well for me in throne and gauntlet.

    Eternal Card Game Made a deck to celebrate our boy Copper Conduit getting unnerfed. Its been performing quite well for me in throne and gauntlet.


    Made a deck to celebrate our boy Copper Conduit getting unnerfed. Its been performing quite well for me in throne and gauntlet.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Protip: Don't play power if you don't need to

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I see so many people play power when they don't need anymore power. Unless you don't have a market, you should keep that power so you can swap it out for a market card. And even if that doesn't apply to you it's better to have more cards in hand to make your opponent think you have something rather than have more power than you need.

    edit: of course it makes sense to play the power if you need to scry or get other some benefit from the power card

    submitted by /u/kaizr
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Asking for Help on Event Deck

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hi, noob here. I joined the Event and opened 10 Packs. Here's where I need some help. I've made several decks from this jumble of cards. None of them did very well. My score is 3-17. Ugh. Can you give me some guidance on what to do with these cards? Here's where my cards are: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/64rfZlvgB94/takai-event-deck This is my entire set of cards for the event so far, not a deck.

    Thanks so much, Tak

    submitted by /u/CamCoding
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment