• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Deheen Blitz spoiler from twitter

    Eternal Card Game Deheen Blitz spoiler from twitter


    Deheen Blitz spoiler from twitter

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    New Promo Card: Dichro's Ruin!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Is draft matchmaking really this bad or is it just a time of day thing? Silver matched against #1 Masters

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Decay and Quickdraw Interaction?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I just played a game where I had a rustling with a blackguard sidearm so it was 3/2 decay quickdraw. Opponent had a town watchman that had been decayed by 4 on a prior turn but also had mantle of justice with 4 influence so it was sitting at 3/7. I attacked and he blocked. I expected the decay to bring it's attack to 0 before it dealt damage, but my rustling still died. After the attack the watchman was sitting at 0/4 so the decay definitely happened. Might be a bug or I just don't understand the interaction.

    submitted by /u/decoy10
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Forge | Beginner Guide 2

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    To hear a few more beginner's tips and to watch the rest of the Forge, go here:

    https://youtu.be/7QGflGPlV8Q

    This is the continuation of my Starter's guide, and includes my other Forge games. Please enjoy!

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment