• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Dichro's Ruin Bugs (Plural)

    Eternal Card Game Dichro's Ruin Bugs (Plural)


    Dichro's Ruin Bugs (Plural)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I've only used the card in one game so far (and I love it) but I've also already discovered two bugs. Otherwise it is a beautiful card and I love it.

    First - When I played Dicro's Ruin, my opponent played Transpose to bring up an aegis and counter it. EXCEPT! Dichro's Ruin's ability to deal one damage to face when they draw a card, popped their aegis and Dicro's Ruin stuck. But how did its ability activate if it hadn't stuck already? I didn't mind, but this seems like a bug to me.

    Second - The most obvious bug was when my opponent played Aid of the Hooru and then, as Dichro's Ruin prepared to deal damage to him for the cards drawn, my opponent played another Transpose to block that damage. Except, I had learned earlier, additional damage from Dichro's Ruin pops the aegis provided by Transpose, but the game didn't know how to handle the remaining stack of damage and so it caused me (not my opponent) to permanently time out until nothing. The game couldn't end.

    submitted by /u/Crylorenzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment