• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Eternal Card Game [EoG] New mechanic: Regen!

    Eternal Card Game [EoG] New mechanic: Regen!


    [EoG] New mechanic: Regen!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    fair exchange twitter spoiler

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    New Competitive Eternal Team : Kings of Karnage

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    With the closure of multiple competitive teams, Johnnydlol and Karnage have decided to team up and create a new competitive Eternal Team. We are currently accepting new members. You can private message me if you would like to be considered for the team. We currently have 5 members and we are looking for more people to play test and brew. We want active people who love to practice and learn. If you do not have a reddit account feel free to email the team @ eternalkingsofkarnage @ gmail , you can also join the discord which I can give you in a personal message as I'm not sure the rules of links on the reddit.

    submitted by /u/KingsofKarnage
    [link] [comments]

    Behold, the only mono-Time promo released to date: Tesya, Omen Shaper

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Tesya, Omen Shaper

    Released as a promo during Omens of the Past (set 2) on January 25, 2018. In the ~3 years since, most promos have been multifaction, but each mono faction has received multiple promos.

    Now that's a thing you all know.

    submitted by /u/JaxxisR
    [link] [comments]

    TNT Throwdown World Cup: Deck Ideas

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    TNT Throwdown World Cup: Deck Ideas

    https://preview.redd.it/w4t6k4h1rz261.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9ed84ac5ba5572eb74293a93b4538bd0f987196c

    Next week, TNT is hosting a World Cup deck building tournament. It's free to enter, and there is at least $100 in prizes. You can read all about it here. And you can register here. The tournament begins on Wednesday, December 9th.

    You have 12 deck ideas to build from for this tournament. Here are two I built: one not good, one not bad.

    12. Factionless: Bland

    The requirements for the Bland deck are easy. "Deck must contain nothing but factionless cards. Because bland." Here's the deck.

    I played several games with this in Throne Practice while on stream at the end of November. It can do some interesting things. Turn three 7/7 Prism Golem is something to be reckoned with. Pair them up with a turn two Varret or turn four Momentum Builder + Sword of Judgement or Unity Within off of Traver's Farm, it can do stuff. Is it good enough for a tournament? Probably not. But it was fun trying!

    10. TJS: Streetcar Named Desire

    For this deck, you are required to include 4x Stella the Shotcaller, 4x Street Leecher, and 4x Divining Rod. Here's the deck we built on stream.

    This played really well. The idea was to get your Aegis unit down and drop a Divining Rod on it to play more units. Even though Rod was missing from a lot of games, we still did a decent job in gumming up the board with Aegis units. Could it be improved? Yes, but we were winning in Throne Practice. It might not be good enough for the tournament, but I felt pretty good that we were going in the right direction.

    Join in the Fun!

    I hope you'll join in the fun. I know I'm excited to see what folks come up with. Join the TNT discord for updates, to hang out, and to meet players of all skill levels.

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Defective Flamebot/Just Desserts - bug?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    So I'm playing TJS against mono-red. Opponent attacks with Defective Flamebot. I Just Desserts it, cursing the fact that I'll still take 3 from the trigger.

    Instead, the Flamebot trigger damages itself, shrinking it to a 1/1, then it dies from combat damage.

    That... shouldn't have happened, right? Because the trigger should resolve before the Just Desserts replacement effect kicks in?

    submitted by /u/Arcengal
    [link] [comments]

    Beacon Prison (Casual fun deck)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Is there any way to see the stack?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    With such an interactive game, I'm really loving all the fast plays, but recently I had a situation where I was confused on the order of resolution

    There was an iceberg scattershot on the enemy board, I was at 1 life with a wump & Mizo in play. On my turn, I see the snowball and then a firebomb (from a previous three hits of milos) on top of the snowball. The game asked me to target something, so I targeted the iceberg scattershot (or at least I'm pretty sure I did), the scattershot didn't leave play though, and it asked if I wanted to play any spells, so I played wisdom of the ancients, WoD resolved and I drew transpose, then i was offered to play spells again, so I transposed and got something out of my market. Then I let the firebomb resolve. But I died.

    I would have thought that the firebomb would hit the aegis from transpose. But I died so I'm confused as to what happened. If I targeted myself with the snowball I'm annoyed that I didn't know what spell I was casting with my click, because the firebomb was on top of the snowball. But for such an elaborate stack I wish there was a UI that I could open to understand what was going on.

    submitted by /u/RockstarCowboy1
    [link] [comments]

    "Your deck contains cards you don't own" Which cards!?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    I dropped some money to get back into the game, and I copied a deck online, and it keeps telling me "Your deck contains cards you do not own" But I thought I created all the cards!? What gives?

    Here's a pic of the list in case anyone knows what I'm talking about: https://imgur.com/a/yM6hTYQ

    submitted by /u/Xhinope
    [link] [comments]

    how was the gauntlet boss able to play infernus without fire influence? bug?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Anti sling deck help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    What are the best decks against sling of chi deck? When a deck become oppressive, I just don't care anymore, I just wanna obliterate all the players with that deck.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/aRandomForeigner
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to eternal titans?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    I am just getting back to eternal and found that the eternal titans website is gone. Used to rely on that for guides. Couldn't find anywhere what happened to the site.

    submitted by /u/Slayer_ch1986
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment