• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Best way of filling out collection?

    Eternal Card Game Best way of filling out collection?


    Best way of filling out collection?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I started playing during the complete collection event, and grinded to Throne masters last season with a janky previous-season Expedition burn deck. Even after grinding out 9 wins in Throne and Expedition and maxing out Twitch drops most days, I'm sitting on a fairly meager collection. I've got 74% and 77% full sets of the two most recent expansions, and I dropped enough gold on The Empty Throne to get to 55%, but I'm in the 30-40% range for the rest, with almost none of the legendaries except for what I've crafted.

    I've been sticking to the advice I've seen of spending most of my gold on Draft, and I've played a lot of the current Merriest Gathering event, but these only award a limited set of cards/sets, which I'm already fairly good on. Farming dust from those is going incredibly slowly. I'm willing to drop some cash, but as a Hearthstone refugee, I'm trying to get away from the need to burn stacks of money to have a few competitive and fun decks to play.

    What's the best way of broadening my collection as an intermediate player?

    submitted by /u/joshwoodward
    [link] [comments]

    Bard is a new Unit Type that only appears on Djang-li, RIP to Frontier Bard

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Drafting Empire of Glass: Eternal Draft Packs | Article by Schaab

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment