• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 1/7/21

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 1/7/21


    The Misplay Meta - Week of 1/7/21

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Talking Bastion lore and the names of all the Bastion Houses!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Only took 3 years, 10 months… At this rate, I'll have "Eternal Drafter" in 35 years

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Am I the only one without the weekly newsletter?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I have no newsletter since December 23th,at first I thought that it was because Christmas time but we are on mid January nd still no newsletter (I already checked in the spam folder).

    I'm the only one with this problem?

    submitted by /u/Caos_total
    [link] [comments]

    Imitator Feln (throne)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Anyone else surprised the patch didn't fix the regen icon?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Isn't this a really easy fix? Can't they just use the same coding they use for killer?

    submitted by /u/detrickster
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Please make it so Plunder lets you choose the color on multi-faction cards!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    So far it is completely random what you get when plundering a multi-faction card, and often it is not what you'd need. I think it would be a great thing if, when plundering a multi-faction card, you get a window pop up that allows you to choose which sigil you want from those that are featured on the plundered card!

    That would really make Plunder a more pleasant thing to use.

    submitted by /u/YamiDragoon
    [link] [comments]

    Ability question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Zende's text reads "When a mandrake kills an enemy unit turn it into a balm and draw it"

    From this text I am assuming that means she could be used as a sort of tech vs Mandrakes. Am I correct?

    Meaning I draw my own units as balms should they die to mandrakes.

    submitted by /u/IllustratorSuperb878
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment