• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Returning player: What are the best sets to invest in?

    Eternal Card Game Returning player: What are the best sets to invest in?


    Returning player: What are the best sets to invest in?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I stopped playing around The Trials of Grodov, and came back right around the introduction of Empire of Glass. I play daily, so I've accumulated a fair bit of EoG, and I picked up Whispers of the Throne and Awakening. WotT was mostly for Keelo, and Awakening was because I loved the 'Ascending' units.
    I've gotten back up to 25k gold, and I'm unsure about what set to get between Promises by Firelight, Shadow of the Spire, Bastion Rising, Buried Memories, and Stormbreak.

    I like to play consistent decks over flashy ones, but also multicolor combo decks that create novel game states.

    My favourite deck that I still haven't gotten to work consistently is a JTPS combat skill jank featuring Crown of Possibiities, Breeze Dancer, Hero of the People, and revenge cards.

    After that, I like ramp decks (usually JT, obviously) that thin power to give consistent draws.

    Currently I'm leaning toward Buried Memories to build a Vulk deck with all the recent Sentinel synergy, but I'm open to suggestions.

    I'm pretty casual, I mostly play the gauntlet and enough PvP to get first win of the day.

    I also have a big pile of Shiftstone saved up, so if there are any cards that make for really unique game states, I'd be interested in hearing about them.

    submitted by /u/Omikapsi
    [link] [comments]

    Just for fun, what is the Gauntlet NON-BOSS deck that trips you up the most?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    For me, it's probably either the Elf deck or the Dragon deck, since they both pack a good amount of removal compared to other decks.

    submitted by /u/MurkLurker
    [link] [comments]

    How often do cards change?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I do not play, but am thinking about it.

    My wife got into hearthstone but hated that they released an expansion every few months and ruined her decks

    How often do cards get sunset or removed from casual play?

    submitted by /u/CharlieRipley
    [link] [comments]

    Stormbreak Preview Event! cost?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    In https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/stormbreak/ says "The event costs 2,500 Gold or 200 Gems to enter.", but the game says 3k gold or 250 gems. Anyone here enter in the event? If yes, it cost 2,500 or 3000 gold? I will delete the post after an answer because i will play only if cost 2,500 gold.

    submitted by /u/YurickYu
    [link] [comments]

    TNE 2 Merry Mask Xenan V2 Deck Tech and Games

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Grand Builder Theorycrafting and Decklist!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    So Grand Builder was recently spoiled for Stormbreak, and it has a really potent summon effect IF you can abuse it properly: 3 extra influence of any faction. The place where this seems the most relevant to me is with the Ascended cycle, all of whom benefit greatly from reaching 8 influence of their respective factions. The two best ascendeds, Jarral and Kira, don't really need any help getting to 8F - Grand Builder also tends to get in the way of their corresponding deck's gameplan. That leaves us with looking at Acantha and Alhed (Clodagh Ascending is, unfortunately, not good at all). Of these two, I think Grand Builder works best with Acantha, thanks to the existence of At Any Cost allowing you to double-dip on the extra Shadow influence.

    And so I came up with a fairly generic mono-S build for expedition that uses this combo. With the right draw, you can attack in with a fully ascended Acantha on turn 4, which is an impressive swing against any deck that relies on units. Against more controlling decks, you should be able to chip them down such that a boosted At Any Cost is able to take them out.

    List Here

    In Throne, Grand Builder has the potential to fit into Even feln lists, assisting either a Jarral or Acantha gameplan (credit to the great people of the eternal discord) whilst also being yet another guarantee to be able to play Felrauk.

    submitted by /u/Sunsfury
    [link] [comments]

    EPIC! Last Card 1HP Comeback Win

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment