• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Empire of Glass $5k Draft Open Top 64 stream is now live!

    Eternal Card Game The Empire of Glass $5k Draft Open Top 64 stream is now live!


    The Empire of Glass $5k Draft Open Top 64 stream is now live!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Congrats to the winner of TNE Spring Challenge 8!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    Menace At Any Cost Open Deck - Expedition Game Play Part 3

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I'm useless at Draft, so I pretty happy with this start!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Questions about a day 2 in limited

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Website says: "When the finals begin, players will have 45 minutes to draft and build their decks. After this time, we will send a list of draft pools to all players. Play will begin after all players have received the draft pools of the other players via email."

    My questions: 1- What is a draft pool of a player? Is it only the cards they drafted or the list of all the cards they were offered during the drafting process? 2- How much time is there between the moment we receive the pools and the start of the first round ? 3- Can I modify my deck between the rounds according to the pool of my opponant ? For example, if I see that my opponant has a lot of flyers I put all my anti-flyers cards in my deck, then as opponant number 2 has no flyer at all I remove them for things more usefull.

    Thanks in advance !

    Edit: one more question please. 4- Matches are Bo3. Can I modify my deck after losing or winning the first game? Thx again.

    submitted by /u/HolisticProphet
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or...? (Gravity Glove)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I lost a game during the open because of an interaction. Turn 3 opponant plays a 2/2 decay and I respond with an amplified 2/2 Gravity Glove to kill it. Later I play a Restorative Process and chose to get back the 0/0 Glove with a sentinel. The turn after I had 5 power and wanted to kill another 2/2 so I played the glove again. Game asked me if I wanted to amplify and I clicked twice on my avatar but nothing happened. So I spammed my face but still nothing and I saw the 0/0 glove was in my void. Had to skip the amplify part, lost a turn and a relic.

    I assumed the glove would have been 2/2 again but apparently a 0/0 glove cannot be amplified to be reused. So, bug or what?

    This stressed me a lot but in the end no harm was done because I could finish with a score of 21-7, qualifying me for day 2. But men, I would have been soooo pissed if I ended one win away of day 2 because of that.

    Thanks for your time and have a nice rng for day 2.

    submitted by /u/HolisticProphet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment