• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Stormguard's Weather Report - The Misplay Ladder: June

    Eternal Card Game Stormguard's Weather Report - The Misplay Ladder: June


    Stormguard's Weather Report - The Misplay Ladder: June

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    https://carefulconsiderations.car.blog/2021/07/05/stormguards-weather-report-the-misplay-ladder-june/

    In this Weather Report, I do a quick rundown of the budget decks that I took to the latest The Misplay Ladder Challenge. If you're looking to play some Expedition but are a little strapped for Shiftstone, it's definitely worth a glance. :DDD

    submitted by /u/stormguard798
    [link] [comments]

    Question about market access

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Quick question, if I use a card to get market access for a specific color, can the card I select in market be multifaction? For example, I use Time Etchings to exchange a card in my hand for a time card in my market. Could the market card I select be a Praxis card like Malaga Amphitheater or does it need to be single faction?

    submitted by /u/theBIGD8907
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Kanya Flyers

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    What do each of the colors specialize in?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I'm a new player and I just want to know what colors do what. Which is best at midrange or control strategies and what decks would be good for that?

    submitted by /u/BigHatNolan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with my combo deck.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment