• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Eternal Card Game As a new player...

    Eternal Card Game As a new player...


    As a new player...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    As a new player...

    Love the game. Even with the smaller community it has been a blast so far and while I have no problems grinding gauntlet...

    This is super not OK.

    Edit: For those focused on power, the screenshot shows 24 damage taken on the first round.

    https://preview.redd.it/cazzzrxhwfl71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a5dfc3e81682537daaa3eb9fab87c0f34adccac5

    submitted by /u/TheSleeplessOneFim
    [link] [comments]

    wow. keep your chest then, DWD.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Even though I do not understand anything, sorry, but in Chinese it looks so much better ��

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Returning player looking to make gold

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Hi, I am returning to the game after a long hiatus. I remember that playing gauntlet and forge to masters was a recommended way to earn gold when starting out so I started doing that but cannot get past the forge bosses so I keep losing gold instead.

    Have they gotten harder? Are there other recommended ways to earn gold? Should I do drafts even though I am "new"?

    submitted by /u/NonIdentifier
    [link] [comments]

    Rakano valor rush deck

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment