• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Cold Hunt Delayed to Thursday

    Eternal Card Game Cold Hunt Delayed to Thursday


    Cold Hunt Delayed to Thursday

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Release date/time for Cold Hunt

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Does anyone have any information on the exact time that Cold Hunt is being released tomorrow?

    submitted by /u/Zeemo92
    [link] [comments]

    Crests not putting cards on bottom

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:25 AM PST

    For a long time I thought the shuffler just hated me. I would put cards on the bottom with the Scout ability and then immediately draw another copy. I would think "at least I didn't draw two of these" but a couple days ago I saw drew two copies of a card in my opening hand, on turn 2 I scouted copy three to the bottom of my deck, drew copy 4 as the next card after the scout, then a few turns later drew what was then copy 5 of the same card. Confirming that Crests aren't always putting a card on the bottom when you tell it to.

    Is this happening to anybody else? I have already reported it through the game itself.

    submitted by /u/DarthNixilis
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play against the same person multiple times?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:05 PM PST

    I mean, i have the slightest impresion that i had seem a guy nickname at least 3 times in expedition(not that i'm complaining, just finding it kinda funny) and all of them were using moldermuck or elevator overseer.

    submitted by /u/AlienCop_
    [link] [comments]

    Speaking Circle

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I think the biggest strength of Speaking Circle is to make enemies concede even if they are not beaten. I do it sometimes even if I think I still have some outs to win, just because I don't want to wait until villain has read all the interesting cards that are offered to him... Annoying!

    submitted by /u/SkyCrack56
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the spoilers?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    The set comes out tomorrow and I feel like I've seen less than 25% of the cards. What the heck?

    submitted by /u/uses
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Failed Brew - Healthy Damage

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:07 PM PST

    My favourite jank brews - Revelations wrapup

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Been a while since I've done this but it's also been a while since a new set! Time to send off Revelations with a list of my favourite bad ideas.

    As always, jank is jank. Don't expect these to do any heavy lifting, but hopefully there's some fun to be had, or a synergy that makes you think "huh, that's neat".

    Hammer to Fall - Rakano weapons with a twist. Last Stand can instantly activate Greatblade, and if it's on a lifesteal unit it immediately puts you back to safe health levels.

    Plea Bargain - Mono-J armor pile with cheating Kairos as the top end, and a potential OHK. What's not to love?

    Mucky Hour - A new twist on an old classic. Play a bunch of units that accelerate The Witching Hour, or use Supply Lines to quickly spiral the board state out of control.

    Technical Difficulties - Zaxo+Worldpyre combo deck with the intent of dumping out your deck. Fair warning, this is a level of jank the game was not designed to handle. Pull it off and your game will start to do funky things!

    Two honorable mentions:

    The Heist was one of my favourite decks ever, using Davia and Blow the Dam to pull shenanigans that violate the spirit of the Geneva Convention. Unfortunately, the Davia nerf killed it dead.

    I don't have a list for this one anymore but Runic Transformation is in my top 3 favourite cards of all time, and I had a pretty fun Feln rat cage deck going with it. Scream/Madness and swap the body onto a rat. Start a berserk attack and get two Elding triggers. So many fun things you can do with it. Unfortunately, with Elding costing power to activate, this deck also became collateral damage.

    submitted by /u/DiscoIgnition
    [link] [comments]

    [Cold Hunt] Combrei Lawmage

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Further to the post three days ago about Kaleb only giving Doorknockers.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:30 PM PST

    I just finished a gauntlet run. The final boss was the one that plays a random weapon on each unit. A couple of flyers (but not all) got the saddle. Literally every other unit got Doorknockers.

    submitted by /u/UrzaAntilles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment