• Breaking News

    Monday, January 10, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Is Ring of Glamour worth it?

    Eternal Card Game Is Ring of Glamour worth it?


    Is Ring of Glamour worth it?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 05:07 PM PST

    I've been experimenting with stealth decks and am debating if Ring of Glamour is worth playing. In theory, you can get three cards and three life from it. However, it often gets targeted by relic hate (hello Bullseye) meaning in many cases you only get a card or two, or sometimes none at all. Additionally, those cards are delayed across multiple turns, which can leave you in a pinch if you need cards NOW. My feeling is that a good 2 drop (hello Plunk) has much more value in being able to stabilize the board early against aggro while you wait to get your 3 drop stealth units out, and once you have 3 power Wisdom of the Elders is more useful in getting cards right away. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/neonharvest
    [link] [comments]

    Learning Draft #4

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 06:14 PM PST

    Hello there, I'm back at it again. It's been a rough start to the year draft wise so please give me all the opinions yall have :-)

    https://learningdraft.wordpress.com/2022/01/09/learning-draft-4/

    submitted by /u/Oldrich42
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question: Are campaigns worth the purchase?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 12:08 PM PST

    I know most people are into the PvP side of the game, but I'm still learning to get my feet wet and wanted to run through a couple of campaigns to better understand card mechanics and what-not. Are they worth the purchase? I don't mind supporting the game by buying a campaign or two since I see they come with cards and even avatars, but don't want to waste money on a campaign that's only 5-10 games with no replay value. Are they like season passes in other games?

    (FYI; My first attempt at building my own deck was an unmitigated mess and I really have no desire to jump into the hard-core competitive scene still trying to figure out the subtleties of the game.

    I've played Pokemon and Magic IRL but deckbuilding in Eternal is nothing like Pokemon or even Magic. I think that may have to do more with them being digital and getting used to the interface.)

    submitted by /u/ajwalker430
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment