• Breaking News

    Friday, February 18, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Balance Update: Praxis Trove

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Balance Update: Praxis Trove


    Eternal Balance Update: Praxis Trove

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:01 AM PST

    The Eternal World Championship Series is returning for 2022 with a $100,000 Prize Pool and some spicy new twists!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 03:30 PM PST

    0/15 Btw

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 08:26 AM PST

    I think this build is definitely good to some degree, I know it is not the best it could be, but this is what I've got for a pretty decent build so far between a primal/time deck.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:04 PM PST

    I think this build is definitely good to some degree, I know it is not the best it could be, but this is what I've got for a pretty decent build so far between a primal/time deck.

    I believe I found build finally with both a balance between defense, offense, and able to help transition things between the market enough for a a good build so far, while of course also having a decent amount of being able to counteract some characters battle skill and pulling extra cards. Try this build out for yourselves as well online for a few hours and see if you guys have the same opinion as I do. I've been running this build for the last few days and it seems this deck is very consistent, the primal side of the deck is the main attack force while most of the time side of the deck is very supportive in buff's and extra power cards, and allowing the path to victory even though most of the extra card affects are coming from primal too. either way, I think I found a good balance for this type of build. Try this build out for yourself and if ya'll have other slight edits of this build,'d like ya'll to show me how you would change this deck slightly.

    https://preview.redd.it/pu3pzb6yhji81.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e949658d82f351d077e8a5ceededef6bdacd92a6

    submitted by /u/KnightlyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    Dino Nest unchecked is savage

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:46 PM PST

    Reviewing Olyn of Ermstead (he's, erm, underwhelming)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:10 AM PST

    Proper function or bug?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:20 PM PST

    My troop has "if a spell is played directly on this, trigger effect"

    Their troop has "summon: silence troop"

    Which targets mine, and I play a fast spell on mine but the effect no longer triggers.

    I learned before that you can't silence away a global effect from a "summon:" on a troop after it triggers, but is the above situation correct? The troop wasn't silenced yet if I have the ability to play a fast spell on it. Further, if I had a spell to sacrifice it, it wouldn't end up being silenced in my void. At least I don't think

    submitted by /u/RetroUpriser
    [link] [comments]

    First VS (casual) Game

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 03:51 PM PST

    I've now completed a half dozen campaigns, and have run the gauntlet up to just shy of Master. Played a draft and won that, and tested the battle waters. So I decided to try a "Casual" versus game...wow. Ran into some deck called "The Ultimate Challenge" that full of gold and hard to get cards I can only dream of one day owning.

    I guess my question is, since I'm fairly new to Eternal, having just got back into ccg's very recently, is...are all casual, much less, ranked battles going to be this way? If so, how in the world am I ever going to win, let alone catch up? I mean, I had the guy down to 4 health, but then, in the span of two turns, he went from one unit to 8 units, five of which he played on one turn using bond and some other mechanic I could barely keep up with.

    It was humbling to say the least, but I wasn't expecting that sort of powerhouse opponent on my very first live player vs player match. I was playing a very modest, mostly budget friendly Rakano Aggro, but I'm still stunned at how powerful his deck was for my first opponent.

    Is ranked better at matching me with players my level maybe?

    submitted by /u/cvrife
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it ok to vs the exact same person in the very next game in draft?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 12:42 AM PST

    It seems a bit unfair, lost twice to same person. I feel you should not be able to queue into the same person in the very next game. Maybe even for the whole draft but maybe that's too much.

    submitted by /u/AuspiciousAuthor
    [link] [comments]

    More Bugs Silver Night/Beacon

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 07:01 AM PST

    I was playing Silver Night with 5 of each required influence for the card, and it did not make my opponent mill equal to the cards attack.

    Secondly, I don't actually know if this is a bug because i don't play Beacon, but today I tried it out and the card it created still had the influence requirements? I swear every time you create a random card it does not require the influence, IE Nictotraxian, it's the same wording... Anyway it cost me a game because I didn't have the influence required.

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    I can't climb without the new set

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 01:50 PM PST

    Don't feel like spending 10 bucks right now already spent 100s on this game, this is rly not fun right now

    submitted by /u/pbilliesTTV
    [link] [comments]

    New Promo: Olyn of Urmstead

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 09:30 AM PST

    Is "The Great Kudzu" a throw away card?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 05:52 PM PST

    I want to hear others opinions on this card really, it may help further eventually with later on cards, but is it really useful in a mandrake deck all too much?, and is there other cards for a mandrake deck that would be better to prioritize? converse in the comments, I would like to see some people debate this card, like what possibilities is it actually viable to what degree in a deck?

    submitted by /u/KnightlyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    There’s nothing else happening. Play in the next TNT Throwdown!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 07:55 AM PST

    There's nothing happening. There's no new set yet. Worlds is over. The Open isn't until late March. The TNE hasn't put out a schedule yet. Now's the perfect time to play in the next TNT Throwdown! If you've got the casually competitive itch, a Throwdown is gonna scratch it!

    Hi folks. Marvin_the_imp here to announce our next TNT Throwdown in the Serf format. This round robin tournament runs from February 23 to 27, 2022.

    What is Serf Format?

    Serf is a deckbuilding format that TNT and friends created. It tests your skills and limits overpowered cards to keep play at an even level. Here are the rules:

    • Minimum 75 card decks that consist of commons, uncommons, and must contain 4 rares or promos.
    • Rares/promos must be single copies only.
    • Campaign cards are not allowed.
    • Markets are open. One card in your Market may be of any rarity, including legendary, while each other card must be a common or uncommon.
    • You may only have one copy of a Bargain card between your main deck and Market.
    • Sites are banned in this format.
    • (Edit... new rule. It's a living format...) Cards that Invoke, add random cards to markets, or transform other cards (either on the battlefield or in hand) are allowed; however, you may not intentionally play promo, rare, or legendary cards from those cards. (End edit.)

    What is a TNT Throwdown?

    TNT Throwdowns are round robin tournaments where you play each player in your group between Wednesday when the tournament starts until Sunday of the tournament week as schedules allow. You'll join the TNT discord, ask for the TournamentPlayer role, and sign up for the tournament.

    These are free, casually competitive tournaments.

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Condemn not giving voidbound

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 01:04 PM PST

    I just submitted this bug. I cast condemn on my opponents Pumpwerks Monstrocity, and killed it with Turn for thr Worst in the same turn, and it shuffled him and the rest of the void into my opponents deck. I don't think anything prevents voidbound.

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    Worth coming back?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 02:29 AM PST

    Hay guys. I recently got back into the elder scrolls legends and I used to play eternal after I quit tesl a few years ago. I really enjoyed the gameplay and loved to play valkyries.

    I also got most of the single player content and I guess it was just lack of playtime that threw me of.

    So let me ask you the question

    Is it worth coming back?

    submitted by /u/Oro_me
    [link] [comments]

    That cat is killing the fun of the game for me...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 07:02 AM PST

    Zido is totally killing the fun of the game for me. I'm not saying it's broken or anything just immensely boring to face repeatedly (both revenge and in too many decks I face).

    I understand the need for a card like this to break up combo decks and such, but hand destruction is one reason I left Magic many years ago. I find it super boring and annoying.

    Yes, it might just be me, but every lost Eternal customer counts. Just remove Revenge and I could probably live with it.

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of Makkar - Need advice

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 09:48 AM PST

    Hi. I think this card is cool. It is pretty hard to use since it is 4 cost and passive relic.

    I was wondering if anyone have any creative ideas on how to use this card with the current expedition rules. I think we are at valley beyond.

    submitted by /u/qjpham
    [link] [comments]

    What are the sweet spots for random cost units?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 03:53 AM PST

    Celebration, Abundance, and a bunch of transform cards give you random cost units of a given cost.

    But what are the best costs to aim for to get the most bang for your buck and the least risk of units that cost much due to e.g. Bond?

    submitted by /u/jakobjaderbo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tired of stupid BS like this in gauntlet? What a waste of time.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 11:58 PM PST

    Which campaign should I get?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 09:27 PM PST

    I don't have Awakening or Hour of Glass. Should I get one or is a new one being released soon?

    submitted by /u/AuspiciousAuthor
    [link] [comments]

    bug with the executioner

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 09:38 PM PST

    That 4 drop time troop that plays a sigil whenever a unit hits the enemy player got quick dropped into play, executioner triggered damage on card played on enemy turn, sigil plays, and it loops until the deck has no sigils or enemy dies but when I silenced the 4 drop troop it still kept chaining. Dunno if it would still keep chaining if I silenced the executioner

    submitted by /u/RetroUpriser
    [link] [comments]

    Bug report to create Crest of Vengeance

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 09:00 PM PST

    So I noticed this a while back but it hasn't been fixed so I thought I would make a bug post. Crest of Vengeance, the green purp rare power from Dusk Road requires 3200 shiftstone to create, the amount needed for a legendary rather than 800 for the rare that it is.

    submitted by /u/hardkillz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment