• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 5, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Replay Mode Freezes Your Turn

    Eternal Card Game Replay Mode Freezes Your Turn


    Replay Mode Freezes Your Turn

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:55 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Hope your February is off to a good start. First, I've already reported this bug but just a heads up for everybody else who may think about using the Replay function: don't.

    In Draft today I didn't see how my opponent killed one of my cards because I was distracted. When clicking the Replay button not only did the Replay fail to play, it froze my turn. The only button I could click was "End Turn" and doing so didn't actually end my turn.

    As it turns out, it still was my turn, my opponent couldn't do anything and neither could I. Eventually as one would expect from a bug like this, the timer kept counting down for me but still failed to end my turn.

    I restarted my client as that usually fixes these things but turns out, it just counts as a loss cutting my Draft run short in a game that was only on turn 2 or 3.

    Summary: Don't use the replay function until this bug is fixed.

    submitted by /u/ThomasJChoi
    [link] [comments]

    Til you cannot use Bond to play a unit with inscribe

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:32 AM PST

    I did a turn 2 anointer of the faithful on Scalesworn Patrol, turn 2 try playing the scalesworn into a power, instead being forced to play it as a sigil and promptly conceding

    submitted by /u/RainierxWolfcastle
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Balance Update: Praxis Trove

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:01 AM PST

    Team Not-Tavrod Throwdown 2022 #3: Sets format

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:48 AM PST

    Hi folks. Marvin_the_imp here to announce our next TNT Throwdown in the Sets format. Registration is available here, and the tournament runs from February 9 to 13, 2022.

    What is Sets Format?

    Sets Format Rules

    • Minimum 75 card decks with cards from designated sets. Current format will be Set 2: Omens of the Past and Set 11: Revelations
    • Promos for Set 2 and 11 are here: https://bit.ly/3u0czBf
    • You may use any powers in a given set and Common and Uncommon power cards from any set in addition to basic Sigils.
    • Seek Power is evergreen.

    What is a TNT Throwdown?

    TNT Throwdowns are round robin tournaments where you play each player in your group from Wednesday to Sunday of the tournament week as schedules allow. You'll join the TNT discord, ask for the TournamentPlayer role, and sign up for the tournament. These are free, casually competitive tournaments. We've had as many as 20+ players, but typically run around 8 players. Anyone who has played in these events will tell you they're fun and scratch that competitive itch.

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Decks without the new set

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 09:46 AM PST

    I'm looking for a deck that won't get absolutely steamrolled by that 3-6 dinosaur with endurance and that crazy relic that drops 1/1s and then gives everything +2.

    I'm saving up for the new set.

    Anyone got anything that's even semi-competitive right now?

    submitted by /u/Gastellier
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with campaign

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:52 AM PST

    I'm gonna be honest, I really hate campaigns in this game because they gatekeep cards behind fights that feel like a chore because you often have a worse deck than the opponent, and there are no fun mechanics to back it up like you have in Hearthstone, there's like 0 fun in playing campaigns in this game, and the only reason to play them is to get the cards.

    submitted by /u/Aromatic_Food8773
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment