• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 9, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Is there any video of the Praxis Trove/Abundance combo?

    Eternal Card Game Is there any video of the Praxis Trove/Abundance combo?


    Is there any video of the Praxis Trove/Abundance combo?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:49 PM PST

    This combo got nerfed so quickly I never got to see it in action. Just wondering if there is a youtube or twitch video out there showing the whole thing (preferably on turn 3 as I've heard was possible).

    If anyone missed this, here's a version of the deck: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/hEcgaQ3oMKc/davia-davia-davia-davia-davia

    submitted by /u/pruwyben
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a deck?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:45 PM PST

    Lately I've been seeing a lot of TPS Auralian Unitless Control. Cool. I don't hate on unitless control, but I absolutely understand those who do. I've enjoyed some Hooru flavored unitless myself. This Auralian version I can usually out aggro. No problem. Seems like a fun deck, bit slow, but you expect that from control.

    But, today I encountered what looked like it might have been a unit based version. It was running Hidden Crusader & The Rat King which I definitely had not seen before, but searching for those two (along with Send an Agent) on EW only gives me a Cold Hunt era event deck. Had Honor of Claws in there too I think. Might have had Madness?

    Any one else see it? Or are running a similar list?

    submitted by /u/6FootHalfling
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment