• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Eternal Card Game I guess I should craft something now...

    Eternal Card Game I guess I should craft something now...


    I guess I should craft something now...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Doc's Laboratory: The Hooru Guru

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Hey all! My latest installment of Doc's Lab for teamrankstar.com takes a deep dive into my ECQ prep with Hooru, hope you all enjoy : )

    https://teamrankstar.com/article/docs-laboratory-the-hooru-guru/

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/9m5Nn6zJ_1c/team-rankstars-hooru-plunderer-top-64-ecq-the-time-of-ancestors

    submitted by /u/fugitivemage28
    [link] [comments]

    Ramba and Vargo Glitch. Thanks to Barfing for helping

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:46 PM PST

    Has anyone seen any cool Yorja decks?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    I've been pretty excited to try out the new promo card, since transformation is one of my favorite mechanics, but I haven't come across any deck lists on eternalwarcry that use her yet, and I'm not quite good enough at deck crafting to make something solid. Does anyone have any recommendations on decks that revolve around her, or what kind of decks to put her in? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/coyoteTale
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Made] New Mechanic Concept - Engorge

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:23 AM PST

    My take on Expedition Hooru with Yisha and Sodi

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Can I have some interesting card combo recommendations that you don't see much in the Throne meta?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    I'm relatively new, I love using combos - especially if the deck has the potential for a one turn kill.

    For example Zhen-zu and Means to an End. I get a kick out of seeing them sit there and trigger each other over and over. Usually my opponent doesn't even realize that Zhen is the real threat and leaves him on the board. Are there other things that interact together like that?

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for opinions on my sealed pool ...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone has any opinions/suggestions for my sealed pool now that packs are complete. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated!

    Pool - https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/ZAzoTS_xxTg/league-chapter-36?view=list

    Current Deck - https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/CdTD6r-obQ0/chapter-36-deck?view=list

    submitted by /u/RedKamel76
    [link] [comments]

    Forge Reward Increase

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    I played a lot of MTG and one thing I really enjoyed was that if you were to go undefeated in draft, you were able to recoop the original cost of the draft. This allowed you to run another draft immediately.

    I feel like Eternal would benefit heavily to an increase in player base if they took on this strategy. I would keep playing more and more as I feel like I am rewarded with another draft run from winning it all out.

    What do you guys think? Agree/disagree and why?

    submitted by /u/azgangalot
    [link] [comments]

    Yorja interacts strangely with Mind Link?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    It seems like with Mind Link in play, transform effects on enemy units trigger Yorja's self-pump twice instead of once. Mind Link itself shouldn't count as transforming though, right?

    Is this a bug or the intended effect?

    submitted by /u/Miraweave
    [link] [comments]

    New player friendliness?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    I recently started playing HS and it seems incredibly unfriendly for new players trying to get a grip of the game. I'm wondering if this game is similar?

    submitted by /u/Tetsuo_Shoto
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Tech & Gameplay: Xenan Cultists

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Which legendary to craft?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    I'm thinking about expedition but I like using sentinels and already have novaquake

    submitted by /u/someonenamedtanny
    [link] [comments]

    Account

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    Anyone want my account? I am terrible and utterly frustrated with this game, so I'm getting rid of my account, but I don't want it to go to waste. It's not fun getting wasted and I'm not learning anything.

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment