• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Eternal Card Game If BBG can do it, so can I!

    Eternal Card Game If BBG can do it, so can I!


    If BBG can do it, so can I!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Deck Check - Hooru SLY Control (EXPEDITION)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    [New Player] How can I make more consistent decks? My custom decks are all susceptible to bad RNG.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I make really good decks in my opinion, but the problem is that they tend to be dependent on whether I have a few key combo cards. When they go off properly, they go off BIG but I tend to lose due to bad card draw more than I win.

    I'm coming from Hearthstone and I think that's the problem. Smaller deck sizes remove a lot of RNG. So I'm looking for general deckbuilding advice on making consistent decks. I don't mind if they're boring or even disohonorable. (I consider burn, mill and thief decks to be bad form. I try not to interfere with my opponent's cards and not kill them so quickly they can't play out their hand. Just a personal preference.)

    At this point, even if I find the playstyle distasteful, I want some versus wins so I can get resources for next month's league and I've already farmed gauntlet to the top rank. Thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Monotime Spellslingers

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    This deck uses the fact that you can create a spell on your opponent's turn as well if you play a unit during it. Ambush and scorpion traps both work in this way. I went 10-0 with it, which given how luck-based the event is doesn't mean much but it's a fun deck regardless!

    It also uses ramp cards to create spells while reaching bigger units and spells quickly.

    Let me know what you think!

    Edit: Hah, forgot link to deck!

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/NxHyAhcWh9w/spellslingers-monotime

    submitted by /u/jw387
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for help!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    I am looking for a deck (or a few) that are relatively easy to make and play. I am just starting the game but I want to start working on a competitive frame so if the deck is decent as a frame and then I can work on completing the full competitive list as I am getting used to the game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sellier123
    [link] [comments]

    In regards to Yorja: Does Royal Decree count, and is Exalted considered a transformation effect.?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Names of the new Trifactions?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Well, the title is kinda self-explanatory.

    I didn't play since the new set dropped (technical problems) and didn't come here very often during that time. So I don't know if there are names for the new trifactions. The old trifactions had official names, but I don't find the names for the new ones. Is it just the name of the Ancestor in the middle (So if we have FTJ it's the T-Ancestor, Grodov)? Or do we still call them by the single-faction-abbreviations (like FTJ)? Or how did we agree on calling them?

    submitted by /u/RedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Why no Vara HEALTH TRACKER for the board game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    As the title states, why is she missing from Chronicles of the Throne?

    submitted by /u/TimDeQuatro
    [link] [comments]

    this is a coin flip game not a card game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    never seen such trash congrats to whoever puts 3 things on the board first

    submitted by /u/tkernej
    [link] [comments]

    Spellslingers Casual

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    There is nothing 'casual' about this. Every time I've entered so far has been an utter disaster. Is there no way to make this ranked so I don't get pitted with insane decks I have no hope of beating?

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    Yorja theme deck worth getting?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Saw that the yorja theme deck is available for 500gems. Worth it?

    submitted by /u/lucascwk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment