• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Eternal Card Game The Endra we deserve

    Eternal Card Game The Endra we deserve


    The Endra we deserve

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Small typo on the spellcraft for Crowd Queller. Grenade is misspelled Gernade.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    My shit post for the year

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    I give up. How do I beat this train wreck?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Besides Endra Storm, what other tasty brews have we found from PBF?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Deck Check - Millstome (EXPEDITION)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    FoX Draft Video 2.3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    FoX Draft Video 2.3

    https://preview.redd.it/dcu07p4pl7641.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=91fd2b637a37f32ba917b15349f773ac27387c55

    Join Jedi as he draft's another limited deck from the Flame of Xulta 2.0 draft format in Eternal by Direwolf Digital. In this video you will go through the drafting process and why picks are chosen. Then followed by the actual deck building portions, and finally the gameplay with said deck. Enjoy both the instruction and this great game!

    https://youtu.be/6WfaiQK-9Nc

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitter - EJthePodcast Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    EJthePodcast@gmail.com

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Mono Time aggro deck!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/eakR59VnWxY/mono-time-aggro

    A mono time aggro deck I built for fun yesterday that is actually doing pretty well in masters!

    Still very much a work in progress, so suggestions are always welcome.

    Currently goes evenish against Endra since you can silence endra before they can play them or you can use disassociate to buy yourself enough time to close out the game.

    The best part of this deck is using sand warrior and Grodov Evengal to have a borderlands lookout, a teacher, and a sand warrior out on turn 2 :)

    submitted by /u/xVerinMathwin
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Teams?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Reading the interview with Erik 2099 it made me interested in joining a team - somewhere to help work on decks (I'm a player not a builder). Is there a list of teams? What achievements should one have to join one?

    submitted by /u/ChaatedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    ECQ Prizes?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Question for anyone who has won a cash prize from DWD in the past: how and when do you receive your prizes?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/colacomas
    [link] [comments]

    Thx endra, thx Chaplin!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Eternal Starter kit on Steam?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    As I already own all five theme decks will I receive them again if I buy the starter kit on Steam? Good value there but not if I don't get the theme decks a second time.

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, how do I get back into things?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I have a nice collection of old cards, used to play decks with full playsets of Siraf and Sandstorm Titan, Shimmer pack with yeti scouting party, or my Red/Green splash purple "armoury" deck.

    I want to get back into the game but I would appreciate a primer on the new game modes, any currently good decks using old cards, and the best way to proceed building my collection.

    Where is the best place to find this kind of information?

    submitted by /u/Seatbelt1
    [link] [comments]

    Can we Fix it? #3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:57 AM PST

    How do I find not budget/ not superexpensive decks?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    I got some cards after buying gems once but I didnt buy any new things in the latest expansion. I got a decent amout of cards (most of the adventures) but I still cant affort most expensive decks on eternalwarcry. Anyone knows any in-between decks that arent pure pauper and arent extremly expensive?

    Aslo is there a guide to which cards you should craft first because they are used in most amount of decks?

    I tend to paly mostly blue/purple and yellow /red

    submitted by /u/deadshot92
    [link] [comments]

    Shavka's Song cannot be stopped.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    A word on the new campaign (I’m looking at you Realitybreaker)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    (Apologies first and foremost if that's the incorrect flair)

    This new campaign isn't bad, and I've flown through every mission so far, but really guys? Realitybreaker spamming one for one removal on everything, countering your Accord, and then Infernus'ing you to death every game? I see that it's not made to be "fair", but my lord is it obnoxious. And please, for the love of everything that's good, can we get a skip speech prompt?

    I feel like I need to show them where the game touched me on the doll after three rounds with this AI. I'm disappointed.

    submitted by /u/I-Am-Not-Aplharius
    [link] [comments]

    Expansion locked cards - help!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    new player to eternal so I started crafting erik9009's top 8 control deck. Got everything but crest of fury and honor of claws. I'd like to stay free to play is there any way (besides saving up 50k gold) to get the cards without paying? Alternatively, are there viable substitutes?

    edit: hailstorm not crest

    submitted by /u/TheVeilOfIgnorance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment