• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Argent Depths: Plunder, Revenge, and Decay

    Eternal Card Game Argent Depths: Plunder, Revenge, and Decay


    Argent Depths: Plunder, Revenge, and Decay

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Primal Etchings (Spoiled by Scarlatch in Discord)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Spoiler Website

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    http://spoiler.solforgeladder.com

    Q&A:

    Why is it on solforgeladder.com?
    I needed a domain name and i already owned this one.

    Will I be updating it regularly?

    Probably, but I make no promises. I'm also one person and need to sleep and have other projects eating my time. but do message me if I'm missing cards or there are any other problems.

    What order are the cards in?

    Roughly the order they are spoiled in.

    Why is the site so bare bones?

    I like it that way. it also saves on bandwidth and keeps things super simple. If you want to make a better template for me, that'd be great. (just saying google free templates, is not helpful)

    submitted by /u/kaelari
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, do we now have two different card back with exactly the same name?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    (May 28) Everyone who participates in the Sealed League will unlock the new premium Argent Depths card back.

    (June 9) The Argent Depths Pre-Order Bundle ... contains: 1 x Argent Depths Premium Card Back!

    Literally unplayable.

    Oh wait, now I see it: it's "premium Argent Depths" versus "Argent Depths Premium"

    submitted by /u/Pesegato
    [link] [comments]

    7-0 Draft Tutorial Video

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    7-0 Draft Tutorial Video

    https://preview.redd.it/4pafz3aiuh451.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=3dd5d8017bdb6a9b862d69636668d7265997cb5f

    Jedi takes you through an entire Eternal Echoes of Eternity draft, discussing card evaluations while identifying the open lane. Then making selections based on a plan and the actual deck construction. We then take the deck into the subsequent games to find out how it actually plays out and how to navigate some pretty intense matches and board states!

    https://youtu.be/rO-EBHXGh18

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    It may be a shadow game, but this is literally all I see...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    The latest spoiler from Argent Depths has revealed that this is nothing but a Shadow Game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Eternal - Curses!! Foiled Again! - Throne Deck Tech

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Who Else Would Wear This?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I mean what have I done to deserve this lmao. Twice in 2 days. Luckily it's just gauntlet

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    If I save today's daily pack and open it on June 23, will I get cards with today's drop changes or with Argent depths ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    ^Title

    I earned the pack but didnt open it.

    submitted by /u/intotheirishole
    [link] [comments]

    Madness and Eremot, Mindsplinter

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I played madness on my opponnent's eremot and attacked but the relic attached to me. After reading the text it sounds like it should attach to the player that eremot attacks. So why did it attach to me when I hit the opponent?

    submitted by /u/kaizr
    [link] [comments]

    TTT p. 1 Try the Deck Eternal: Fragment Gate (Expedition)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    To check out the new Try the Deck Eternal, go here:

    https://youtu.be/PUFVcDAAEhw

    We have a super spicy Try the Deck tonight folks! Fragment Gate is a relic matters Aggro Elysian deck. TTT is a 3 part series where we Try the Deck, Test the Deck, and Tech the Deck. The Try part of the series involves an experimental early build of a potentially powerful deck.

    Here is the current version of the deck we used, on Warcry: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/KefDa6MtiOQ/ttt-p-1-try-the-deck-eternal-fragment-gate-expedition

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Pauper Poll

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I really miss that one time where I could play a deck of commons and know my opponent didn't have units that simply 2 for 1 me. (pauper mini event) Would anyone be interested in a pauper league with pairings set up through Discord?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FratMank94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment