• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Which campaigns are most worth it to buy?

    Eternal Card Game Which campaigns are most worth it to buy?


    Which campaigns are most worth it to buy?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Returning player been playing for a bit now again and remembered why I loved this game. I have a decent collection but only from the first 3 or 4 sets or so. I'm wondering what recent campaigns are worth the money? On eternalwarcry I see lots of shadows of the spire cards being used? Is that the best value atm?

    Are there any other good ways to spend real money if I should so choose?

    submitted by /u/NonIdentifier
    [link] [comments]

    Translation Error

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Translation Error

    I'm playing with german language settings. When I hover the mouse over "solo battle" and "versus battle" the tooltip appears in dutch.

    Not a big deal but... strange...

    https://preview.redd.it/kbrntoc24cl51.jpg?width=607&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f79209e3bd7368131ea265d82601493932ecd593

    submitted by /u/Gaxberg
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal’s Pauper Art Tournament - Rounds 23 and 24

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Here's a link to the official bracket for the pauper tournament.


    Round 23 and 24 Polls


    Congratulations to those who voted for Ravenous Thornbeast and Steely Resolve! Both cards have advanced to the next round.

    submitted by /u/SirDuckingtonV
    [link] [comments]

    I told my friend that Eternal has a better "Warcraft art style" then Blizzards own Warcraft card game and he said "Nahhh" so i made this for his ass!!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Chapter 46: Awakening

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Skycrag or Malice for Dragons?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Dragonclix So, this deck is a long ways from being completed. I want to get my hands on Skylord Tolrek and copies of Acedonis, a Cruel Wyvarch, and Karvet, Redeemed (I'll get some Crimson Firemaws when I have enough gold for the Horus Traver campaign.

    I just wanted to ask if I'm going about a dragon deck the right way, doing Malice, or if I should go Skycrag and focus on getting cards like Calderan Cradle, Cindermaw Tota, and Thunder of Wings?

    submitted by /u/KashTheKwik
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player, what's new

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    So I used to play Eternal fairly regularly up until Dark Frontier(I played Dark Frontier, didn't play the set after), and that's about when I stopped playing. but I've been thinking about it lately and I'm interested in getting back into it. I see that there's a new format, Throne and Expedition that looks to just be legacy vs curated stuff which is cool. Is there any other big changes since Dark Frontier? or just kinda the obvious meta shifts from the different sets dropping

    submitted by /u/Frozenbrimstone
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Campaign card count bugged?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I'm playing the Awakening campaign, and every time I load a game with my own deck (aka Vara levels), the card count shows 10-20 extra cards. I never draw something unexpected, and before my first turn the card count shows normal. I also just played Even Handed Golem on T2 in an even deck, nothing else odd (not even my market), and it didn't trigger..

    What am I missing!?

    submitted by /u/etothepi
    [link] [comments]

    Funny bug or boosted Mentor interaction

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Given that Mentor is not playable, this is more of a funny interaction. So, here is the combo:

    1. Have [[Vara, Limitless]] on board
    2. Have any unit with Mentor in your void
    3. Declare attack, bring back Mentor unit and exhaust a unit which attacks

    Voilà you attack with exhausted unit, e.g. "played" mentor ability for free.

    submitted by /u/azraerl
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to camat0?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I went to his channel to rewatch some of his videos but he has deleted all if his Eternal videos. Edit: the videos are still there, they just don't show up in the "video" section of his channel. Did he leave Eternal?

    submitted by /u/Forged_in_Blood
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased Awakening but cards not showing up in my collection.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I purchased the awakening pack, it shows purchased in my shop, but the cards aren't showing up as owned in my collection. They show up as unowned. Is this a problem others have had?

    submitted by /u/Twanbon
    [link] [comments]

    Sacrificial Nightmares by Asmoday1232 | Eternal Decks | Eternal Warcry | Post the counter to the previous list that got semi popular? Of course we do!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment