• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay - #61 - C-C-C-Combo Breaker

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay - #61 - C-C-C-Combo Breaker


    The Misplay - #61 - C-C-C-Combo Breaker

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    [Buried Memories] Flash Fry!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Stuck Initializing data

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Since yesterday, I keep getting stuck with very long waits at the Initializing data step when opening the app on android.

    Anyone else whom this happens to?

    submitted by /u/jakobjaderbo
    [link] [comments]

    Steam & Switch linked account.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:42 AM PST

    Hey folks! How to link my Steam account on my Switch?

    submitted by /u/pale-user
    [link] [comments]

    "Destroy Extras" while keeping a playset (premium or not)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:17 PM PST

    I think it would be great if there was an option to destroy extra cards while keeping at least 4 of each card, prioritizing premiums. If this is already in the game, please point me to it, because for years now, I have been going through my entire collection and destroying regular cards where I have premiums to take their place. It's not a big deal, but I think it would be a nice QoL improvement!

    I know some people don't like playing with premiums unless they have a full playset of them, so this would be an optional box to tick.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Stevvvvvv
    [link] [comments]

    Ok made an alt account to spectate my main and it was playing gauntlet...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I surrender on my main and my alt had this quest to play a game of gauntlet and just by spectating it was completed lol.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Drops not working? Solution!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I stopped getting Twitch drops a couple week ago. I tried a lot of different things, even posting on here for suggestions, but nothing worked. So I emailed support and here's what they said:

    1. Log out of Twitch.
    2. Log out of Eternal.
    3. Go to https://www.direwolfdigital.com/eternal/ and login to the website.
    4. Select Account Links from the upper right drop down.
    5. Click Unlink under Twitch Account.
    6. Now link your Twitch Account again to your Eternal Account.

    And it worked!

    (The one thing I didn't try earlier was unlinking/relinking on the Eternal website.)

    submitted by /u/sanhedrinx666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment